01-28-2020, 09:30 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
OS: Win 7, Win 8.1
Try this procedure:
1. Open your database in design mode.
2. Click 'Create'
3. Click 'Macro'
4. In the 'Add new Action' drop down, select 'Open report'
5. Select the report name from the drop down, also the view required - I suggest 'Print preview' for testing.
6. Add any filters or selection criteria required.
7. Repeat from 4, 5, and 6 for the next report.
8. Close the macro window and save the macro with a meaningful name.
9. Under 'Objects' select macros, and double click the macro to run it.
Works for me.