Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer & Edge Forum

User Tag List

Unwanted entries in IE9 back button list

This is a discussion on Unwanted entries in IE9 back button list within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi there, I have just tried the latest IE9 final. But I'm having problem with the back button. In certain

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi there,

I have just tried the latest IE9 final. But I'm having problem with the back button. In certain website for example engadget.com, I have to press back button more than once just to go back. Inside the back button list, there is weird entry eg. cdn.at.atwola.com. This is kind of irritating as I need to press back multiple times and this doesn't happen with other browser like Chrome or Firefox. Can anyone help me? I like IE9 so much and would like to use it as my primary browser. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2011, 04:37 AM   #2
TSF Emeritus

Hello and welcome to the forum

Please do this:

Reset Internet Explorer Settings - IEBlog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mozilla forgets previous sites when I press back button
Mozilla occasionally forgets the last page that I was on when browsing or get it in the wrong order, so when I press the back button it either does nothing (and I have to navigate to the previous page from scratch) or it jumps back 2 pages and in some cases is unable to find the one in the middle...
contactadam2002 Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 3 03-17-2011 10:33 AM
Back button goes dead on IE8
hey guys, this is a weird one. After extended use, the IE8 back button just goes completely dead. Right-click -> back works, but the back arrow button just won't do it until closed and re-started. I have searched this before to no avail. Hoping someone else has seen this problem and might have...
TotalPC Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 1 02-01-2011 01:10 AM
Canned Speeches
The canned speech below represents the format of choice while you are training in the Academy. We expect ALL trainees to use this basic reply and the only differences in the format that will be allowed will be additional tools that are used during certain fixes. Most of these tools will be used...
Horse The Supply Room 8 09-22-2008 09:42 AM