Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer & Edge Forum

User Tag List

Unable to Upload File to HTTPS Site

This is a discussion on Unable to Upload File to HTTPS Site within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am using IE 9 (Windows 7 64 Bit)...I've had no problem all along but the other day I had

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 05:43 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am using IE 9 (Windows 7 64 Bit)...I've had no problem all along but the other day I had to reset IE 9 after I had obtained a new monitor and had some graphics problems. Now when I go to one site that I always go to and upload a file, I receive an HTTP 500 error and cannot upload the file. It's not a problem with the site as I can upload if I use Firefox or Chrome...just not with IE 9.

I tried Compatibility View, I added the site to Trusted Sites, and I lowered the security in IE, but still no go. Any ideas?

Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #2
Enthusiast

"Any ideas?"

Only that you should stick with Firefox or Chrome if they can do what IE can't.
That would be the simplest solution so why put up with the hassle IE is causing you?
I only fire up IE these days if someone on the forum wants to know how to do something with it and I can't remember the exact method from memory.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #3
Registered Member

Or you could roll it back to IE 8. IE 9 is glitchy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #4
TSF Emeritus

Click Start => In the search box type in CMD => Press Enter.

In the command box type in the following commands one a time and press Enter

regsvr32 softpub.dll
regsvr32 wintrust.dll
regsvr32 initpki.dll
regsvr32 dssenh.dll
regsvr32 rsaenh.dll
regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll
regsvr32 sccbase.dll
regsvr32 slbcsp.dll
regsvr32 cryptdlg.dll

If you get any errors on any of them please get the name of which one was the problem.

Restart your computer once down
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Malware diverts Google to Ads
A Google search will provide various websites but when I click on one, I am diverted to adware. A common one is GimmeAnswers (get-answers-fast.com). I suspect Frostwire although it could be coincidence. I had not used Frostwire for over a year but did a search a couple of months ago. I got a...
SanJuan Resolved HJT Threads 11 12-15-2011 09:32 AM
Random/rare STOP0x1E
Been fighting against this one for a while now and couldn't figure out the cause, especially since the crashes come and go and are very rare... anyway, here is the data: · OS - Windows 7 x64 SP1 OEM (MSDNAA version) · Age of system: one and a half years · Age of OS installation: a month ·...
Soukyuu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 09-26-2011 12:16 PM
[SOLVED] Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Keeps restarting after being on 30 secs
Okay I installed windows update the other night but apparently the laptop shut off during it(not 100% sure) either way, I went to start it and after being on my home screen for about 30 secs, the screen goes black and it keeps restarting!! I am literally going crazy! Can someone please help?! It...
0CrystaL0 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 30 07-03-2011 10:03 PM
Aion System Failure
hi, I installed recently aion on my pc, but there´s an error that keeps pooping, so I reinstalled the games 3 times, but it keeps on happening, can some help me please? This is the error! please help me!!! User Name : Blake Version of Editor.exe(32Bit_Client) : 0.0.0.0 Version of...
joaofilipe14 Game Installation Support 3 06-04-2011 08:34 AM
BSOD Problems, IQRL_Not_Less_Or_Equal; PFN_List_Corrupt; Ntfs.sys etc.
Over the past 2 months I've been having problems with BSOD's. First I tought it was just a one time thing but after five times I started to think different. I used Ccleaner and Comodo cleaner to clean up the registry but nothing helped. The one thing I did noticed was that the BSOD's were different...
Pytrik BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 02-28-2011 05:41 AM