Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer & Edge Forum

User Tag List

Internet Explorer loads website, but nothing is displayed on computer screen

This is a discussion on Internet Explorer loads website, but nothing is displayed on computer screen within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I've had this problem for a while now, and I'd really like to find a solution to it. When

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 08:58 PM   #1

Hi,
I've had this problem for a while now, and I'd really like to find a solution to it. When I try to access my email account through www.godaddy.com, my computer opens the page, begins loading it, completes loading it, but the screen remains white. It displays the word DONE down in the lower left hand corner, but nothing is actually shown. Ironically, my computer only does this when I go to this particular site, any other websites, it works perfectly fine. I'd really like to figure this out, as I need to be able to access my email account.

The actual site that I try to view is:
https://email.secureserver.net/login...rog_id=GoDaddy

But when I try to visit that site, nothing is displayed on the screen, but it seems as if my computer has actually loaded it.

I'm running Windows XP with 512MB RAM.

And obviously, I'm using Internet Explorer.

If anyone has any solutions or feedback on this problem, that would be greatly appreciated, as it is becoming rather frustrating.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2005, 09:40 AM   #2

You might want to try adding it to your "Trusted Sites".

In internet explorer- Tools>Internet Options>Security Tab> click on trusted
sites and then click on the "Sites" button to the right. In the box provided, either cut/paste the url of the site you are going to or type it in and then
click ok. This might do it for you.

Andy
Old 08-21-2005, 01:21 PM   #3

Hey
thanks for the help.

I added the site to my trusted sites, but it didn't solve the problem.

Its very frustrating haha

Anyone else with information on how to solve this problem, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2005, 01:46 PM   #4

I would install another browser such as Mozilla and see if you can load it with that to see if it's an actual IE problem. It could be something with godaddy.com. I would also try emptying your temp internet files.
Closed Thread