User Tag List

IE8 times out & I lose screen

This is a discussion on IE8 times out & I lose screen within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm doing work on laptop. Need to leave 1st tab open as i do work on 2nd or 3rd tab

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

I'm doing work on laptop. Need to leave 1st tab open as i do work on 2nd or 3rd tab then return to 1st tab to complete work.

1st tab keeps 'timing out' and I lose it & when I go to Home for that site I can't get back to the information i want (because I'm the only one doing it and can't click back onto it) (This last part isn't IE's fault - I just want to stop it from "Timeing Out"
Has happened at least 4 times this evening all ready.

Any suggestions. Like is there anything i can do in IE8 tools...

Thank you for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Oh yeah, I have windows 7 if it matters.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Laptop screen, flickering then failing randomly.
Hi, Posted this in another forum but with no reply, wanted to try here as well. Recently been having trouble with the screen of my Toshiba Satelllite M30. I turned it on once and the screen just flickered off, when I opened it again it had black and white band running vertically on the...
thrombox Laptop Support 16 05-10-2011 10:46 AM
[SOLVED] Blue Screen 6-7 times daily.
JCGRIFF2, I'm getting a blue screen crash on my new work laptop utilizing windows xp pro os. Error code is: 07F. I can forward all the minidump files. Please let me know what is bugging this thing because it's really becoming unnerving. Here's a screenshot of the blue... (I uploaded it;...
SanDiegoDave Windows XP Support 8 03-02-2011 10:20 PM
Black screen at random times
Basically this guy just had his laptop (leveno Y460) screen replaced. Now all of a sudden at random times his screen will go black....looked in power options and changed a few things there...still same problem. It has windows 7 on it and I'm going to boot off of a linux puppy cd. If this problem...
networkguy12345 Laptop Support 1 03-01-2011 09:33 AM
Virus redirecting all of my pages.
My computer is completely screwed! First no sound now this! Almost every time I try to do something on the internet my page is getting redirected to something else! I always have to rush to click the X button to stop the page from loading. But I want a permanent fix! Please help.
TheresMoreToMe Resolved HJT Threads 26 01-26-2011 04:48 PM
My screen is dim. Do I replace the inverter or the screen itself?
Hello, The LCD screen on my Toshiba Satellite laptop no longer functions as it should. I've had it for over 4 years now, so I figured something just got too old and is now ready for replacing. My question is which should I replace: the inverter or the screen (w/ backlight)? Symptoms: -...
Midori Laptop Support 8 01-15-2011 08:12 AM