Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer & Edge Forum

User Tag List

IE Wont load (will load for other users using computer)

This is a discussion on IE Wont load (will load for other users using computer) within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am having trouble with internet explorer (the newest edition) When I try to open it, it opens up, my

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 09:27 PM   #1

I am having trouble with internet explorer (the newest edition) When I try to open it, it opens up, my homepage wont load and everything becomes non responsive the tool bars, file menus, even the "x" to close the window wont work. It completely freezes up. Worse yet, other users on this computer are having no problem using internet explorer when they are logged on to their side of XP. Why is it that when im logged on to my user name on XP that internet explorer wont work? I need help quick as all my favourites are saved in IE and I need to access some pages very soon. Im using firefox right now, and absolutely hate it. Please help me.

thanks, help soon im goin crazy trying to figure it out.
- O
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #2
Happy to support TSF!

My System

Hi IEProblem, welcome to TSF..

what happens when you run IE without add-ons?

- Right click the IE applet on your desktop and select 'Start without add-ons'
Old 03-27-2007, 06:01 AM   #3

guys. Am the support engineer for a big organisation (5000 users).Am in charge of the Exchange (Intranet) . I have been recieving complaints from some users that ther intranet mail wouldnt open completely but only half-way and remain like that. Others are working well but for some few, am having this problem.What could be the issue and what is the way out.
thanks
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random lockups/freezes and a pinch of BSOD, esp. while surfing certain sites
I have a new PC system with the following specs: AMD X2 3800+ Asus A8N SLI 2x 1024MB MDT CL2.5 dual mode 2x SATA2 160GB Samsung HD160JJ on a RAID 0 array 256MB 7800GT Gainward 3400PCX PCIe Soundblaster Audigy ZS2 550 W Antec TruePower
DoctorBalendar Other Hardware Support 22 03-17-2006 07:41 AM
Very Slow PC - Help
I've ran several spyware and antivirus programs and nothing comes up. My computer is dreadfully slow. Year and a half old PC, running XP with SP2. Installed SP2 shortly after purchasing. PC used to run smooth and fast and suddenly came to a very slow halt, not sure why. Takes about 5 minutes to...
elevado Resolved HJT Threads 13 01-16-2006 08:44 PM
Slow Shutdown
I having some problem with a slow shutdown on my PC and i found this Error at the Event Viewer.Please help me take a look at it Thank You Application Error Event Type: Warning Event Source: Userenv Event Category: None Event ID: 1517 Date: 10/26/2005 Time: 11:59:25 PM User: NT...
Daniel89 Windows XP Support 15 12-02-2005 07:30 AM
10 Commandments of security
The Ten Immutable Laws of Security Topics on this Page Law #1: If a bad guy can persuade you to run his program on your computer, itís not your computer anymore. Law #2: If a bad guy can alter the operating system on your computer, itís not your computer anymore. Law #3: If a bad guy has...
Doonz General Computer Security 13 09-15-2004 04:49 AM