User Tag List

IE doesnot display webpage

This is a discussion on IE doesnot display webpage within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, Am using Windows XP service pack 3 and IE 7. I received below error when login to the VPN

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

Am using Windows XP service pack 3 and IE 7.

I received below error when login to the VPN :

"Your browser is executing scripts on this page. If this message persists, please make sure that you are visiting a correct site and Java Script support is enabled in your browser, and then try again."

Though some pages are displayed through a menu - am not able to view some and IE just halts.

I am quite sure Java runtime env is properly setup.

Are there any settings for IE to be modified - pls assist.

Regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IE9 cannot display the webpage
WHen I attempt to access cerain webpages, particularly Amazon.com and its subsidiaries(i.e. imdb.com), I get the "cannot display the webpage" but after Refreshing several times the page appears. The page seems to try to load but then goes back to the "cannot display the webpage" page until after...
lexky9999 Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 1 11-09-2011 02:14 AM
[SOLVED] IE cannot display the webpage
I have a network with a 2003 windows server and around 60 XP computers. I also have 2 different gateways. I am trying to access a webpage "eparts.rmpparts.com". When I enter the address it comes up to the page that says "IE cannot display the webpage". I have treid and both gateways and same...
joeny0706 Networking Support 46 08-23-2011 09:33 AM
A few Questions
Hey guys I have a few more questions, I have been slowly working on my site and looking for stuff to do it like the software to set up a social site kinda like fb or myspace. well any ways I also wanted to set up a message board for the site for people to get help or talk about stuff, for now it...
Dblanchard1278 Web Design & Development 27 07-25-2011 02:47 AM
cant display webpage
My sister gave me her old laptop (2 years old), when I try to connect to the internet all i get is Cannot display webpage. Internet connection is good, and i reset IE setttings to default, still get the same thing. when I click on "more information" the address bar changes to...
fstrfvo Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 8 06-06-2011 07:09 AM