Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer & Edge Forum

User Tag List

IE-9 does not render special fonts in Windows server 2008

This is a discussion on IE-9 does not render special fonts in Windows server 2008 within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, we display certain text like " P C02" (pC02) where p and 2 are subscript in the text. Our

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 02:55 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,
we display certain text like "PC02" (pC02) where p and 2 are subscript in the text. Our website displays this information on IE 9 browser.
This text is displayed correctly on IE 9 browser which is installed on Windows 7 Operating system and does not display correctly on IE 9 which is installed on Windows server 2008 operating system.
I have attached the screen shot of both the correcty displaying screen of IE 9 on windows 7 and incorrect display of text in IE 9 on Windows server 2008 OS.
Please let me know what is the problem in IE 9 rendering the same text in windows server 2008 incorrectly.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virus blocking internet access.
After removing XP Antispyware 2012,I can no longer connect to the internet.It just says "acquiring network address". When I do ipconfig it says "RPC server is unavailable".There's nothing wrong with the internet connection itself.Just something on my computer preventing it from connecting. ....
honeybe Resolved HJT Threads 28 01-10-2012 03:26 AM
Suspected Malware In Neighbors Computer
I originally went to fix his printer but I think that is being affected by malware. The things I think are fishy is whitesmoke toolbar and something called yontoo. I ran his antivirus and cleaned up what it found. Windows install CD is a no for now, I have asked him if he has it and but he is...
kmssd Resolved HJT Threads 20 01-03-2012 08:44 PM
Kernal Data Inpage Error
Hi all, Recently been having a problem with my laptop and have absolutely no idea how to get around the problem despite hundreds of Google searches. It seems that every issue of the same problem is different in terms of fixing it. And that is why I pick your wise heads. :) The message, and...
eastwood40 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 35 01-02-2012 02:37 PM
Redirect Virus
Hi, Since about a month I've noticed that whenever I run google search after clicking at link in results page I'm being redirected to some random pages. I've ignored it at first as I thought It's harmless, however after making some research I notice it's a serious problem and after failing...
Asator616 Resolved HJT Threads 17 11-17-2011 05:21 PM
ALL files hidden. XP REPAIR "16375588.exe"
Hit a nasty link last nite and noticed Java icon pop up in the task bar. Hit Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up task manager and it said disabled by administrator which is me and I did not do. Soon all files were hidden and only option on screen was "XP Repair" pop up. I only seem to get control in safe...
mrfurrypants Resolved HJT Threads 13 07-07-2011 07:16 PM