Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer & Edge Forum

User Tag List

How to attach screenshot in the body of email ?

This is a discussion on How to attach screenshot in the body of email ? within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I want to embed a screenshot or a section of screenshot in my email message, is there a way I

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #1

I want to embed a screenshot or a section of screenshot in my email message, is there a way I to make it part of main email meassage bode except from sending it as an attachment ?
Same thikng I want to do for discussion forum also. In discussion forum, there is an option "import from word", but when I do that nothing seems to happen. So any suggestio how to do this pls ?

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Registered Member

as regards the picture, you should have the option "insert picture", in my windows mail, it's the last on the formatting row, past the justify text options etc.
Closed Thread