User Tag List

Duplicate emails in Hotmail

This is a discussion on Duplicate emails in Hotmail within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My wife has a Hotmail account, and she paid for the service with Hotmail that allows her to get her

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
Registered Member

My wife has a Hotmail account, and she paid for the service with Hotmail that allows her to get her Hotmail on her Blackberry (Tmobile is the provider, if that matters). I am finding out from her what application she uses to read her Hotmail on her Blackberry (I am guessing Outlook Express? But maybe not).

The problem is this. She gets emails from a number of people, including me. However, from time to time she will get duplicate emails from me on her blackberry, when I've only sent the message once. I've asked her if she gets the same duplicate messages on Hotmail on the PC - I am waiting to hear back from her. Sometimes she gets one extra copy, sometimes two copies, and sometimes it is three or more. But I am the only person she gets multiple copies of emails from. I was sending them from my work email address. Then I changed to my Gmail, but she is still getting duplicate emails on occassion, but only from me. And in fact, it seems like it may be happening more frequently since I moved to Gmail. And it doesn't seem to matter whether I send the messages from the PC or my work's iPhone.

On one hand, I think the issue has to be on her end and is a result of some link between her Blackberry and Hotmail account. On the other hand, why am I the only person she is having the duplicate email issue with.

And ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread