Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Internet Explorer & Edge Forum

User Tag List

AOL Explorer working fine- Internet Explorer/Chrome not working?

This is a discussion on AOL Explorer working fine- Internet Explorer/Chrome not working? within the Internet Explorer & Edge Forum forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Please help here guys, i have had this problem for years and am tired of it. I just want to

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
Registered Member

Please help here guys, i have had this problem for years and am tired of it. I just want to have internet explorer back because many online games require a internet connection but for some reason my internet will not go through, often because it cannot connect to internet explorer. I've seen many threads with solutions, none work for me. Please help, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
Administrator
Microsoft MVP

Team Manager
- Networking
- Microsoft Support
- Hardware

and welcome to the Forum

What Operating System?

What version of IE?

What have you tried?

Have you disabled all addons in IE?

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new issues with an old XP machine. Is it a virus McAfee can't find and clean?
For the past 2 months something is not right with our home computer, and I donít know what. I run McAfee, but the scan does not seem to run, takes days to finish and sometimes only says 1200 files scanned with no virus detected. When I run task manager says CPU usage is 100%. IE hangs up or...
tony_g Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 20 05-26-2011 09:01 AM
Aggravating Google Redirect Virus on Wife's Computer
my wife's laptop suddenly is getting the redirect on google searches. i know this is one of your common problems to fix. i had the same problem on my computer about a year ago and your help was the only way i got rid of it on my computer. this computer runs updated version of webroot securities....
scott1nc Inactive Malware Help Topics 36 04-20-2011 05:27 AM
[SOLVED] Connected but Internet Not Working
I'm totally confused as to why the Internet on my PC isn't working and I'm hoping one of you guys may have an idea. I had to format my hard drive yesterday but the back up disc I have wasn't working, so I reinstalled Windows XP straight from an XP disc. I was missing a few drivers which I've...
GaryG83 Networking Support 2 01-22-2011 01:42 PM
Intermittently can't connect to local network (Internet works fine)
I have a problem that has been causing me to pull my hair out. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions before I go completely bald. Summary: I am having intermittent 1-2 minute-long losses of local network connectivity on 2 Windows XP machines. During the outage, Internet connectivity is...
jkounis Networking Support 2 01-06-2011 04:35 PM