Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Unauthorised email sending & Unwanted emails

This is a discussion on Unauthorised email sending & Unwanted emails within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi there, I'm using Outlook Express and it is sending unauthorised emails. I am also receiving unwanted emails - mostly

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 05:04 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi there,
I'm using Outlook Express and it is sending unauthorised emails. I am also receiving unwanted emails - mostly they end up in junkmail - but I still have to block some addresses. These emails are the root of the unauthorised sending. I can't stop the highly inappropriate and offensive emails - please help.

Thank you in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2017, 04:22 AM   #2
Registered Member

Hi - I did post this (can't find it and no new posts logged to me) last week so please forgive me if this is a repeat.

I am receiving unwanted emails which mostly go into the junk folder and I delete. Some still come through to my inbox so must be a different address and I put them on the Block Sender list. But I have unauthorised emails being sent from some of them which get returned as spam.

I don't know how to stop the unauthorised sending and if possible - how do I stop the rubbish? I am using McAfee antivirus on all devices.

Thanks for your time.

Sue
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virus makes my 3 screens go dark - help!
Hello, I posted a detailed description of my problem in Hardware, where the moderator advised me that the problem is a virus, not the hardware. I have 3 screens and they all went dark. So my first question is, how can I go onto my computer (Windows 10) even to get to Safe Mode if I can't even see...
BethD Resolved HJT Threads 41 05-01-2016 10:39 AM
Dell laptop with virus / adware /whoknowswhatelse
This is a Dell laptop running Windows 7 Premium. The issue is there are lots of tabs opening up to ads, also flash ads appear on pages that block parts of the page (such as 2 ads blocking me from signing in on this website) often with no X to close them. Also the system is slow as (beep)....
billermo Resolved HJT Threads 23 12-26-2015 01:16 PM
Please help!!! After effects of MY START SEARCH adware/malware
Dear all!!! I have been facing this issue for close to two weeks. Tried some of the steps that was available online. Part of it was rectified. But my browser is bogged down by the pop ups possibly due to this annoying MY START SEARCH malware. I am an amateur musician who used to try new VSTi...
karlmarx Resolved HJT Threads 18 01-02-2015 11:08 AM
Possible Malware...computer running slow
Hello, I have a computer that is running very slow. Whenever it boot up to the desktop, it takes a while to load as well as popup boxes (which I believe was caused when the person who owns the computer clicked on the popups) show up. When I use Firefox, the homepage is Sweetpacks (which I...
hbkvcu Resolved HJT Threads 13 06-24-2014 06:19 PM