Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Trogan Cyber Crime Virus

This is a discussion on Trogan Cyber Crime Virus within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Please help! My PC is frozen by this virus. I have tried eveything in safe mode and it still will

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

Please help! My PC is frozen by this virus. I have tried eveything in safe mode and it still will not let go of my computer. I am a single mom who uses this computer for work related stuff and am desperate for an inexpensive solution!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 02:27 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hi ceciliag33 and welcome to TSF

You need to post your request here, in it's own thread ( Security Centre) - Please read the ' New Instructions' before posting.

Good luck and don't worry, you've got one of the best teams out there, helping you

Live, Laugh, Hope - If that don't work Load, Aim and Fire....
Old 05-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks for responding, WERE BO. Not sure what to do next... I went to post attachments required for my Cyber Crime Virus thread, but I cannot get my locked PC to retrieve the attachments the instructions are saying. Could you direct me or get me in touch with some one who can help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
TSF Articles Team

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Babbzzz

I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure I get what you mean. Do you mean you've got all the requested logs but can't attach them to your post?

Submit New Articles Here

Linux User #565010

It's never about how good you are, it's about how much you can change lives.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:55 AM   #5
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

@ ceciliag33 - You'll need to ask the 'security folks' about that, our staff need to be trained about malware-removal before giving any practical replies.

Also, I wouldn't have a clue where to start, I'm more 'hardware-oriented' than software

Live, Laugh, Hope - If that don't work Load, Aim and Fire....
Old 05-24-2013, 09:26 PM   #6
TSF Security Manager
Emeritus

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Hi ceciliag33,

I've moved your thread to the proper area.

Use another computer to download the tools to a flash drive, then insert the flash drive to this computer to run them.

Save the logs to the flash drive so you can post them to me.

Microsoft MVP - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

"It is one life whether we spend it laughing or weeping." "Take the time to laugh--it is the music of the soul."
Closed Thread