Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Spreading viruses that lock files(check screenshot)

This is a discussion on Spreading viruses that lock files(check screenshot) within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello world and to fellow techforum members, i don't know where to start or what to call with this thing

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 07:21 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello world and to fellow techforum members, i don't know where to start or what to call with this thing but i'm encountering a problem that locking a file in my external. the worst is it keeps spreading, the first target extension that has been locked was .mp4 and now folder and all files is eating it! I have used all top of anti viruses but nothing happened. Im not so sure if this is a virus.please note that this problem only occur in my external HDD.any suggestion is very much appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	virus.png
Views:	160
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	263306  
Attached Files
File Type: txt dds.txt (23.4 KB, 64 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to post a screenshot
How to post a screenshot The following guide will illustrate how to take a screenshot or capture a picture of the current display on your computer. This guide will include steps for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux based PCs. With a picture being worth a thousand words, it may be better to...
Masterchiefxx17 Articles, Tutorials & Reviews 12 08-26-2018 01:17 AM
Spreading viruses that lock files(check screenshot)
Hello world and to fellow techforum members, i don't know where to start or what to call with this thing but i'm encountering a problem that locking a file in my external. the worst is it keeps spreading, the first target extension that has been locked was .mp4 and now folder and all files is ...
byronne General Computer Security 8 01-21-2016 06:22 PM
Folder Lock locked inside itself.
Hi, I've been using the trial version of a product called Folder Lock on another computer than the one I'm using right now to type this message. I got a little too enthusiastic about locking away folders into Folder Lock on that other computer, and I think I locked away Folder Lock itself. ...
traeh Security and Firewalls 3 04-09-2013 10:13 AM