Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Something Randomly Deletes Files and Emails

This is a discussion on Something Randomly Deletes Files and Emails within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am running windows 10, and every few days when either in windows explorer or in any email client (including

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 03:15 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am running windows 10, and every few days when either in windows explorer or in any email client (including OWA) files and emails will start deleting
If I remote desktop to another PC it will attempt to delete files there as well.

I have reinstalled win 10 recently, yet this issue persists

Please advise

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt attach.txt (12.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: txt dds.txt (52.0 KB, 38 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Both my browsers hijacked
Hi Both my browsers have been hijacked. I can still use them but every so often they redirect me to unwanted sites. I run I.E and Firefox. I couldn't zip the "Attach" and "Ark" files it seems I only have WinRAR on my system to zip and unzip. I will paste them here I hope it's ok. Thanks for...
vaindioux Resolved HJT Threads 26 08-18-2014 06:00 PM
Hotmail Sending Spam Emails
Hello. Recently, my hotmail account sent random emails to my contacts. This has happened before with me and I changed my password, and it was fixed but it is happening again now. First step I took was contacted hotmail...and they looked into my running processes and told me: under the "user...
charanjit Resolved HJT Threads 15 04-08-2012 07:30 PM
Ran the DDS and got this..
. DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSAMD64 Internet Explorer: 8.0.7601.17514 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_24 Run by Troydan at 17:45:47 on 2011-12-13 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.2.1033.18.6071.4193 . AV: Kaspersky Anti-Virus *Enabled/Updated*...
Amaranthiine Inactive Malware Help Topics 0 12-13-2011 01:51 PM
IE 8 Running invisible audio ads; can't close
I am brand new to the forum. I am running IE 8 on a Windows 7 Professional system. IE started running invisible audio ads in the background today. Eventually it seems IE builds up to a critical mass of memory usage and it stalls and i have to restart it. I can't find any processes...
minnesota Resolved HJT Threads 10 12-01-2011 09:14 AM
invaded contact list
Hi: My friends have told me that they are receiving bogus emails ostensibly from me. Since I didn't send them, I know my email list has been compromised. I don't know if this means other stuff on my computer has been compromised or what else could be of concern for me. I run Norton regularly...
crochetmom Resolved HJT Threads 9 11-15-2011 05:09 PM