Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Samsung Laptop Jitters Randomly - Looking for solutions

This is a discussion on Samsung Laptop Jitters Randomly - Looking for solutions within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. disclaimer: I was told to post it here after positing it in laptop hardware forum Dear community, First and foremost,

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 07:09 AM   #1
Registered Member

disclaimer: I was told to post it here after positing it in laptop hardware forum

Dear community,
First and foremost, I would like to express the fact that I'm new to this community and I am not tech savvy. I am just your random user who turn on the computer, uses it, and turns it off.
For two year, I own a Samsung Laptop - model: Samsung ATIV 9 model: NP940X3G Specs - Laptops NP940X3GI | Samsung PCs
Two weeks ago, the screen started to jitter without any known trigger. When I touch the keypad, the jittering/shacks/flickers stops. When I life my finger from the keypad, the jittering / flickers continues.
From thinking of it, I assumed the problem can be either the touch-pad or the screen. I also surmised that it might have been a driver or a anything relates to it. Problem is, all the google searches lead to nothing and I ran out of question. I'm too broke to go to a technician and I would hate to buy a new laptop just because of that (solvable?) issue.
can anyone please try to help me? I would be forever thankful. Again, sorry if I did anything wrong in this message, I'm just frustrated and out of options. Please be gentle with me.
here is a link to a vid I took, with the problem:
imgingi2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread