Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Register Key HKLM/sof 6432NODE

This is a discussion on Register Key HKLM/sof 6432NODE within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. What is this and it is a malware? Should it be taken off of my computer? I found it while

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
Registered Member

Suprised

What is this and it is a malware? Should it be taken off of my computer? I found it while scanning with Malwarebytes. There are two of them.
I have windows 7 operating system.
Please explain what needs to be done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pop-ups keep opening up in Google Chrome
Hi Guys. In the last week my Google Chrome keeps opening pop-up windows for no reason with different websites. It happens when I surf, but also when I'm not touching the computer and the Chrome is open. This means that if I open Chrome, leave the computer and come back after 1 hour, I can have...
sagybp Resolved HJT Threads 12 10-24-2015 11:26 PM
DDS won't run
Hi, I know I have something bad on my computer McAfee is continually popping up. I tried to view a manual using adobe, but it didn't come up, showed a message saying I must have adobe to view and said click here. I now have lots of new apps, which I have tried unsuccessfully to uninstall,...
jnnelias Resolved HJT Threads 17 10-14-2015 04:27 AM
AVG detecting RPCNETP.EXE how do I get rid of this?
I know the rpc files came from Absoultes LoJack software I shoulden't have bought it to begin with for my DeskTop, but oops I did. I uninstalled it a long time ago and AVG keeps popping up with the allow or deny box every time I boot my computer. Any ideas on how to delete thes files...
AlienBorn Inactive Malware Help Topics 5 02-16-2015 07:39 AM
Multiple Virus detection and Rogue Programs.
I have been passed a computer that appear to be badly infected with numerous nasties. Hopefully these are just adware but probably not AVG reports the following Adware MultiBundle.V Adware Generic5.APKC Adware Generic5.APFQ Unfortunately the person has compounded the problem by...
loftyandroley Resolved HJT Threads 22 04-17-2014 08:48 PM
my browser has been hijacked
My browsers have been hijacked by v9 I am sorry but I am a bit of a door stop on this sort of thing. My IE, Google Chrome and Mozilla firefox have been hijacked first by "My Search LLC" and now by v9 and a Lavasoft search engine keeps poping up. I disabled the EGIS extensions (which seemed to...
ian worthington Resolved HJT Threads 66 09-23-2013 04:45 AM