Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Really invisible malware that survives Win10 clean install?

This is a discussion on Really invisible malware that survives Win10 clean install? within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey all, I found this site on Google and was impressed with answers so figured I would make an account.

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 12:43 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey all, I found this site on Google and was impressed with answers so figured I would make an account. I've tried fixing these issues myself since 2016 and I'm about to check myself into an insane asylum because issues keep reappearing after completely reinstalling windows. Note: performance seems....fine? But I get an egregious amount of ADS while surfing with EDGE or Chrome, even with UBlock Origin installed. There also weird processes running (including a CMD prompt flash on startup).
Someone did hack my amazon account a few months ago and ordered some stuff so that prompted me to go nuclear and audit all of my online account passwords and update two-factor authentication, etc etc.

I would just like an expert to evaluate my running process and any potential hijacks that might be hidden in the registry (is that even possible??) Should I use the FRST tool like in the other threads and post the logs?

Thanks for taking the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't remove ROOTKIT virus on Win7
Hello, remove them with that programm. I have Normally i use mac OS Snow Leopard, but I have also Win7. My mac started to be unusually slow and now I can't type or click. I ran Avast and he found infected files only on Win7. I tried to remove them, but i couldn't and I also couldn't move them...
Mimy_88 Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 06-27-2013 04:44 AM
Windows 8 Clean Install
I just got my new Crucial 256 GB M4 SSD in the mail. Since my Windows 8 install is relatively new I thought I'd just go ahead and do a clean install to the new drive. In order to avoid confusion with my old install I pulled my two hard drives, leaving the M4 as the only drive in the system. I...
MPR Windows 8, 8.1 Support 2 11-29-2012 02:16 PM
[SOLVED] WinXP SP3; IPC error, Shutdown Issues and Taskbar Color issues
Reposting from this link as advised: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/external-drive-cam-detection-task-bar-going-grey-627991.html Hi Experts, I wanted to be update to get best performance and removed some services from running along with changes to MSconfig and ended up in...
protocoder Resolved HJT Threads 22 02-18-2012 04:04 AM
Google Redirect Virus and other associated problems
Whenever I click on Google search results, my browser redirects me to a foreign spam website that is not the appropriate target site. In addition, I have had to perform a system restore several times just to be able to open Internet Explorer because this or someother virus has hijacked my...
Patriot1990 Resolved HJT Threads 30 07-03-2011 05:59 AM