Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Possible malware or virus

This is a discussion on Possible malware or virus within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Downloaded Temp File Cleaner and ran it .After this I noticed the computer running really slow at loading pages and

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 02:24 AM   #1
Registered Member

Downloaded Temp File Cleaner and ran it .After this I noticed the computer running really slow at loading pages and it keeps prompting me to enter login user names and passwords for websights which the computer has remember before.The machines firewall and security is on and I am running the free version of Avira antivirus as well as Malwarebytes .I have ran eset online scanner in safe mode and did a system restore..any help would be appreciated ....thanks

Running win10 Edge ..I don't have backup disc but could contact the shop which installed this a few weeks ago and ask for the backup disc if its needed..should I do this anyhow and have the disc?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2016, 06:26 AM   #2
Registered Member

Ran superantivirus and lifted a bug..all seems to be ok now
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Used RealPlayer Download, various threats
Since using RealPlayer to download video from a web page, I noticed the C/Documents and settings/network service, folder has been working over time. Its cookies folder is constantly filling up with "@system.blah blah blah" and is accompanied by several serious threats: jpeg attached.. This is...
musodude Resolved HJT Threads 13 04-07-2012 06:49 PM
[SOLVED] WinXP SP3; IPC error, Shutdown Issues and Taskbar Color issues
Reposting from this link as advised: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/external-drive-cam-detection-task-bar-going-grey-627991.html Hi Experts, I wanted to be update to get best performance and removed some services from running along with changes to MSconfig and ended up in...
protocoder Resolved HJT Threads 22 02-18-2012 04:04 AM
Malware orr Virus destroying pc
I found a person with the exact same virus, but he said he figured it out but never wrote what he did. This is the link to it: :https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/never-seen-this-before-icon-transparency-572729.html I offer that just to show I did search around for others with the...
SWIL Inactive Malware Help Topics 4 07-03-2011 09:44 PM
Browser Redirect Issue
I have been having an issue with both IE and Firefox redirecting Google search results a majority of the time. I had done a scan with Spybot Search & Destroy prior to posting here and "Fraud.WindowsProtectionSuite" (15 entries) and "Microsoft.Windows.RedirectedHosts" (3 entries) were the only...
bob2881 Resolved HJT Threads 21 02-21-2011 06:48 PM