Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Need great help to remove these please

This is a discussion on Need great help to remove these please within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware! Generated 07/07/2016 at 07:45 PM Application

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 08:28 PM   #1
Registered Member

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Generated 07/07/2016 at 07:45 PM

Application Version : 6.0.1218
Database Version : 12831

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 02:11:38

Operating System Information
Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Build 10.00.10586)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 867
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 65791
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 25392
File threats detected : 15

Adware.Tracking Cookie
adnxs.com/.sess [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\92806H4B.TXT ]
adnxs.com/.uuid2 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\92806H4B.TXT ]
adnxs.com/.anj [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\92806H4B.TXT ]
adnxs.com/.icu [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\92806H4B.TXT ]
a.wishabi.com/.gid [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\FARXVVD6.TXT ]
cdn.at.atwola.com/.msnping [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\IXR9UMQ7.TXT ]
atwola.com/.JEB2 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\KO64GQ2U.TXT ]
tapad.com/.TapAd_TS [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\SSLCZFK2.TXT ]
tapad.com/.TapAd_DID [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\SSLCZFK2.TXT ]
adsrvr.org/.TDID [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\WB1785KW.TXT ]
adsrvr.org/.TDCPM [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\WB1785KW.TXT ]
rlcdn.com/.ck1 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\Y0QS6SUU.TXT ]
rlcdn.com/.rlas3 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\Y0QS6SUU.TXT ]
rlcdn.com/.rtn1 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\Y0QS6SUU.TXT ]
rlcdn.com/.dids1367678929 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\Y0QS6SUU.TXT ]

============
End of Log
============
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2016, 08:31 PM   #2
Registered Member

They keep on coming back to my computer system. These are the only things I need help with. I do not need help with anything else. Could someone please help me remove them and prevent them from coming back? That is all I need. Thanks very much in advance!!!
Old 07-09-2016, 10:51 PM   #3
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...manage-cookies

Proud member of UNITE

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2014, 2015
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2016, 12:09 PM   #4
Registered Member

Hi Chemist,

I don't mean to bother you again and I appreciate what you had already helped. But could you send me a specific link to other forums, I clicked on "other forums" that you referred to last time and still ended up being here. I am confused. thank you!

Also, I had already done long ago what this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...manage-cookies says to do, it did not help to get rid of the bad cookies. So last week I got problems with Skype again, and I was very sure that those cookies were the problems. If those cookies got removed before I open up Skype then everything would be fine; otherwise, I would either have video or audio problems. But I hate doing that every day and that's why I need help.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:16 PM   #5
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Hi Tom. You're very welcome. Sorry you are still having trouble, but...

Again, cookies are NOT malware. They simply don't work that way. Cookies don't affect the behavior of apps.

They are just tiny text files. Have you opened one?

Navigate to and double-click one(you will have to untick 'Hidden items' under the 'View' menu in the upper pane of your user folder to see 'AppData'):

Quote:
C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\92806H4B.TXT
What may be happening is that when you clear your cookies, you are also clearing your browser cache, which may improve the behavior of Skype.

Nevertheless, try here > Internet Browsers and Email

Proud member of UNITE

Old 07-13-2016, 10:35 AM   #6
Registered Member

there is simply no INETCOOKIES folder or file. thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	No INETCOOKIES.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	287417  
Old 07-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #7
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Sorry, you will also have to untick 'Hide protected operating systems files (Recommended)' > Yes > Apply > OK. You should now see the INetCookies folder in the 'Windows' folder. Let me know if you don't.

Proud member of UNITE

Old 07-21-2016, 09:41 PM   #8
Registered Member

I am suspecting couple software: 1) WPS and 2) Evaer.

Could you please help me completely remove WPS. I hope I can still keep Evaer, if it is not the cause. But everything related to kingsoft, I like them to be gone forever from my computer system. Thanks.

Below is the log today:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Generated 07/21/2016 at 09:11 PM

Application Version : 6.0.1218
Database Version : 12876

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:54:07

Operating System Information
Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Build 10.00.10586)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 861
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 65786
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 24973
File threats detected : 76

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\VQU0DYDN.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\VQU0DYDN.txt [ /openx.net ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\SY5S3CW1.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\SY5S3CW1.txt [ /adnxs.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\8WJD8A88.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\8WJD8A88.txt [ /addthis.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\TIHTS67C.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\TIHTS67C.txt [ /bluekai.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\3PXQGQ67.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\3PXQGQ67.txt [ /lijit.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\1TI73AGV.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\1TI73AGV.txt [ /demdex.net ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\0KR2TZ8E.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\0KR2TZ8E.txt [ /rubiconproject.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\CFPVNKCA.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\CFPVNKCA.txt [ /adtechus.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\OPYQWWHH.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\OPYQWWHH.txt [ /cdn.at.atwola.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Y98U0LHM.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Y98U0LHM.txt [ /liverail.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\3M4XQBUI.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\3M4XQBUI.txt [ /pubmatic.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\62Z1VN03.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\62Z1VN03.txt [ /pixel.rubiconproject.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\7QWWQAY7.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\7QWWQAY7.txt [ /atwola.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\K1O4WCJ9.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\K1O4WCJ9.txt [ /rlcdn.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\NXD4L6CK.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\NXD4L6CK.txt [ /dpm.demdex.net ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\81Q4WDTN.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\81Q4WDTN.txt [ /ib.mookie1.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\SF6CQ2RE.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\SF6CQ2RE.txt [ /1rx.io ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\DWWS9TI2.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\DWWS9TI2.txt [ /tapad.com ]
C:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\ESOVM1SQ.txtC:\Users\Rusheng\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\ESOVM1SQ.txt [ /chango.com ]
rubiconproject.com/.rpb [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\0KR2TZ8E.TXT ]
rubiconproject.com/.sput [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\0KR2TZ8E.TXT ]
rubiconproject.com/.khaos [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\0KR2TZ8E.TXT ]
demdex.net/.demdex [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\1TI73AGV.TXT ]
pubmatic.com/.KRTBCOOKIE_204 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\3M4XQBUI.TXT ]
pubmatic.com/.PUBMDCID [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\3M4XQBUI.TXT ]
lijit.com/.ljt_reader [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\3PXQGQ67.TXT ]
lijit.com/._ljtrtb_7 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\3PXQGQ67.TXT ]
pixel.rubiconproject.com/.rpx [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\62Z1VN03.TXT ]
atwola.com/.JEB2 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\7QWWQAY7.TXT ]
ib.mookie1.com/.ibkukiuno [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\81Q4WDTN.TXT ]
ib.mookie1.com/.ibkukinet [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\81Q4WDTN.TXT ]
addthis.com/.uid [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\8WJD8A88.TXT ]
addthis.com/.um [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\8WJD8A88.TXT ]
adtechus.com/.JEB2 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\CFPVNKCA.TXT ]
tapad.com/.TapAd_TS [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\DWWS9TI2.TXT ]
tapad.com/.TapAd_DID [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\DWWS9TI2.TXT ]
chango.com/._t [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._vt [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/.cc.i.57080 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_aam [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_lj [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_lr [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_aol [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_lrl [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_bk [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_rc [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_dt [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_ox [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_tw [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_ca [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_atv [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_ta [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_an2 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_ac [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_at [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_pm [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_id [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_gg [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_kb [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
chango.com/._i_ax [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\ESOVM1SQ.TXT ]
rlcdn.com/.ck1 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\K1O4WCJ9.TXT ]
rlcdn.com/.rlas3 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\K1O4WCJ9.TXT ]
rlcdn.com/.rtn1 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\K1O4WCJ9.TXT ]
rlcdn.com/.dids646122243 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\K1O4WCJ9.TXT ]
dpm.demdex.net/.dpm [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\NXD4L6CK.TXT ]
cdn.at.atwola.com/.msnping [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\OPYQWWHH.TXT ]
1rx.io/._rxuuid [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\SF6CQ2RE.TXT ]
adnxs.com/.sess [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\SY5S3CW1.TXT ]
adnxs.com/.uuid2 [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\SY5S3CW1.TXT ]
adnxs.com/.anj [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\SY5S3CW1.TXT ]
adnxs.com/.icu [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\SY5S3CW1.TXT ]
bluekai.com/.bkdc [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\TIHTS67C.TXT ]
bluekai.com/.bku [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\TIHTS67C.TXT ]
openx.net/.i [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\VQU0DYDN.TXT ]
liverail.com/.lr_uid [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\Y98U0LHM.TXT ]
liverail.com/.lr_uds [ C:\USERS\RUSHENG\APPDATA\LOCAL\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\INETCOOKIES\Y98U0LHM.TXT ]

============
End of Log
============
Old 07-21-2016, 09:55 PM   #9
Registered Member

No 92806H4B.TXT is found. So even if I find a similar file, should I delete it then? Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	No 92806H4BTXT.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	288089  
Old 07-30-2016, 01:55 PM   #10
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Hello again, Tom. Sorry for the late reply. For some reason, I didn't receive notification of your last reply.

Did you try uninstalling WPS from Programs and Features yet? If so, did it uninstall? If not, what happened or what did it say?

------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
No 92806H4B.TXT is found. So even if I find a similar file, should I delete it then?
Under folder options, you can also untick the Hide file extensions for known file types option. Now you will see the .txt file appendage.

And yes, you can delete them.

Open Microsoft Edge. Click the ... icon(More) at the upper right hand corner.

Go Settings > scroll down to Advanced Settings > View advanced settings > scroll down to Cookies and choose 'Block all cookies' or 'Block only third party cookies'.

Close Edge. Go back to the INET folder and delete all the .txt cookie files. See how it behaves.

• Double-click SystemLook_x64.exe to run it. (Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 users, right-click > Run as administrator)
  • Copy/paste the contents of the following codebox into the main textfield:
    Code:
    :filefind
    WPS*.*

:folderfind
    WPS*
    Kingsoft

:regfind
    WPS
  • Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • Please be patient, as it may take a while.
  • When finished, a Notepad file will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

Proud member of UNITE

Old 08-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #11
Registered Member

Thanks, Chemist,

I have been very busy lately too. :)

I believe I had already completely uninstalled WPS by using IObit Uninstaller. The reason I asked for your help last time was because I worried about some left overs.

Thanks for your ideas on blocking and cleaning up all the Microsoft Edge cookies. I personally don't use Microsoft Edge at all, but I have followed your instructions on that anyway. I use mainly Chrome and Firefox, mostly Chrome.

I might be wrong on suspecting just WPS and Evaer. Here is my latest finding: everything was fine, I ran my superantispyware three times during the day today and every time nothing was found. And all of a sudden or right after I opened and started using my skype, everything slowed down, and I ran superantispyware again and it found 44 spywares. Immediately, I decided to uninstall Skpye (the "old version" which has a "Skype TA?" name to it, and it was over 500MB), and then I went to the official webside www.skype.com to download and reinstall skype and this time not only I found the "new version" does not have the name "TA" to it, but also it is only 84.30 MB. Not sure if this can fix problem in the long run. So I will have to wait and see.

Thanks again very much!
Old 08-05-2016, 10:55 PM   #12
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Hello again, Tom. You're welcome. Let us know.

Proud member of UNITE

Old 08-20-2016, 06:37 PM   #13
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need continued support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic, after following the steps outlined here:

IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

Proud member of UNITE

Closed Thread