Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing dll - moved from Windows XP

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  LonnyRJ 
#1 ·
Hi

a while back i did a cleaning of my comp that had spyware/malware and now when i start up i get 11 missing dll messages. some may be just put there by the malware that got deleted and i just need to go to msconfig but i just wanted to make sure

here are the messages i get for each

these two show up as RUNDLL on my toolbar and have a dialogue box with a red X in it (idk if this is of importance but i figured i'd be as specific as possible)

error loading C:\Program files\qnojwrql\udehajql.dll The specified module could not be found

error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\mgmiuici.dll The specified module could not be found.

The next nine all show up as RegSvr32 on my toolbar and are grouped seperate than the other two on my toolbar

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\urozojwj.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\jyjexwng.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\dovipkzy.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\argtyjgj.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\mvedsxqh.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\yravqfix.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ytchqvsf.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\daxmhqto.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\mzudyfqz.dll") failed - the specified module could not be found

i run windows xp/SP2. i will also note that i have frequence "not responsive" messages from programs i run (particularly my internet browser - i use Opera primarily but firefox has the same issues). these are relatively minor problems, nothing major. i've had these errors pop up for a while and my comp has run fairly smoothly other than that.

any ideas on what the function of these dll's are and where i could download them again if they are necessary

thanks in advance

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello rajin9966

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link I'll give you below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a link at the top of each page.
Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps
Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50...-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html
After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one will be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.