Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Infected by osiris ransomware

This is a discussion on Infected by osiris ransomware within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have received this Osiris ransomware on my computer and it has encrypted my photo's where I can't open them.

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 02:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have received this Osiris ransomware on my computer and it has encrypted my photo's where I can't open them. I follow the manual guide to get rid of the annoying thing but it seems no work. Any better effective guide? Please anyone help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Unless you can get to them via a backup, or through Shadow Volume Copies, there is no way to get your files without paying, which we don't recommend.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/new...ris-extension/

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tut...volume-copies/

------------------------------------------------------

Proud member of UNITE

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2014, 2015
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XP Security 2011/Java-CVE-2010/Cycbot Removal
Hey, everybody. Here's the lowdown: A couple of months ago my sister accidentally sent me the XP Security 2011 virus in a .JPG attached to her e-mail. (I know it was her, alas, as that's how she caught the exact same virus.) I took my PC to a local computer company and paid good money to...
KeithEKimball Resolved HJT Threads 20 08-15-2011 03:34 PM
Laptop barely works, can't access task manager
No access to a Windows install disc or a boot CD Computer takes way too long to start. Takes way too long to restart and shut down. The internet shuts off after a couple of hours and I have to restart the computer. Pop-up keeps appearing even when a web page isn't open....
BalloonBottle Resolved HJT Threads 21 07-25-2011 02:36 PM
"The memory could not be written"
Hi. I appreciate any help you could provide. Recently, I started getting an error that popped up when I run Real Player. Now, anytime I try to install a program I get an application error referencing memory at "0x71ab4a07" and am unable to complete installation. Here is the specific message when...
calbum2 Inactive Malware Help Topics 6 05-09-2011 07:32 AM
Windows 7 Recovery Problem
Hello, I first got this about a month ago as "Win 7 2011 Security Alert" which wouldn't let me open internet explorer, disabled malwarebytes and caused general chaos. I managed to get malware bytes open by running an antivirus scan (Panda) and then malware bytes could update and detect/remove...
RichieFth Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 21 04-28-2011 01:08 PM
XP security center
Hi, using XP SP3, with up to date AVG free. Using other PC to post this. I got the XP security center malware while browsing. I can not open exe files (but get no prompts like for missing associations for example, anything I have tried like Firefox, etc. I can navigate in windows explorer...
rgmm Resolved HJT Threads 16 04-09-2011 08:00 AM