Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

how can i get computer virus type

This is a discussion on how can i get computer virus type within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have zipped virus in my computer, so how can i understand what does it, or what kind of virus

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 12:29 AM   #1
Registered Member

i have zipped virus in my computer, so how can i understand what does it, or what kind of virus is it, or how can i open to see it's algorithm ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2016, 04:25 AM   #2
Security Team
Analyst

Hello hilulukDr,

We need to have a series of reports to determine the presence of malware. Please follow the instructions in our sticky topic New Instructions - Read This Before Posting for Malware Removal Help and post the requested logs in your next reply.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with virus/malware
So it all seemed to start about 3 or 4 weeks ago when I got a virus that looked like an antivirus program (i forget the name off the top of my head) and wanted me to give money to purchase the software and get rid of the viruses it said I had. I looked online and found it was a virus. It wouldn't...
tm226 Resolved HJT Threads 44 09-12-2013 04:20 AM
toshiba satellite L640 randomly shuts off/restarts/bluescreens
Toshiba satellite L640, windows 7 home premium, 64 bit version 6.1 service pack 1, bios-INSYDE 2.7 Laptop randomly will either completly power off, or will just restart, or gives me a blue screen. It happens both when im doing nothing, not even using it, or when im using the computer. This...
emwalker88 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 06-01-2013 08:05 AM
Slow Startup
Hi, While having a trawl through my system this morning (raining, nothing else appealing to do) I discovered the situation depicted in the attached snip. I assume that this means that all the items listed in Start Menu/Programs will start when I start my system? Could explain why it's best to...
Crossy Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 106 03-27-2012 03:37 PM
Please Help with Various Virus/Malware Problems
Hi, Really hope you can help. A while ago i had a virus on my home PC (Vista Home Basic).It was called Spyware Protection. It blocked me from opening Task Manager, Macafee, Malwarebytes etc. The only thing i could do was System Restore. I know this doesn't get rid of it entirely but at least my...
CJHook Resolved HJT Threads 28 06-15-2011 12:46 PM
Viruses/Malware...google redirect/ad background/etc
Got a few problems on my hands and hope it is not beyond repairable, reformat. I have the google redirect that is happening, also have a talking ad background that I do not know where it comes from. All browsers are closed and it still comes up. Also, I get a bubble pop sound all the time,...
uofmx12 Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 02-10-2011 10:24 PM