Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Hidden Remote Hacker on My PC

This is a discussion on Hidden Remote Hacker on My PC within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So for a long time now I've had someone remote viewing my computer a lot and making it obvious they

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

So for a long time now I've had someone remote viewing my computer a lot and making it obvious they are there. They click around on my computer, opening and closing windows, turning off the PC...they are making it blatantly obvious they're on my computer and they aren't hiding it.

They have the ability to crash the computer as well by maxing out my RAM, looking into resource monitor the process that is doing it is totally invisible.

I've tried SO many different antiviruses and malware removal tools only to find nothing. I went from windows 10 to ubuntu and they still were able to get on. I switched back to windows 10.

I little while back ESET 32 would constantly warn me of "ICMP flood attacks" coming from a computer on my network. I started using a VPN and those messages disappeared but the remote viewing did not.

I do live with my family and there is literally no chance they are doing any of this.

On my tablet, PC, and mothers computer, I found some weird Google Chrome virus that seemed to be tracking everything we were doing and sending the data to some website.

They know all of my passwords and bank info, but none of it has been touched yet. I just cannot understand what the hell they are doing. This has been going on and off for a very long time and I'm hopeless on what to do.

I've tried
  • Reinstalled Windows
  • Installed Ubuntu and used that, they still do it
  • MalwareBytes
  • ESET NOD 32
  • Rogue Killer
  • Adw cleaner
  • Junkware removal tool
  • FSS
  • Temp File Cleaner
  • Sophos virus removal tool
  • ESET Powelikes cleaner
  • DarkComet removal tool
  • Disabled remote connections
Thank you for any assistance.I've tried a few other websites like this but it's generally the same thing, run a few scanners and report back. I'm curious if anyone knows any detailed knowledge about how they do this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suspected Virus/Spyware in Win7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Edition Here is the dds.txt content: DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_AMD64 Internet Explorer: 11.0.9600.17496 BrowserJavaVersion: 11.25.2 Run by Scott at 19:07:57 on 2015-01-03 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.8099.3989 . AV: Microsoft...
sediaz Inactive Malware Help Topics 15 01-23-2015 11:39 AM
How do i disable intel's graphics?
I know that my PC comes with something similiar to a graphics card, it is even wired into my windows 8 settings all by itself. I am having a tech problem, and i believe the display card is the main problem as everything else seems to check, how can i disable it and go back to the display card-less...
aayushagra Video Card Support 37 03-25-2013 09:29 AM
Google Redirect on Windows 7 not found on any programs I've tried running!
Apparent Google Redirect virus on Windows 7, have tried Malwarebytes, spybot, microsoft essentials, mcafee, etc. System has showed clean on all programs, but I'm redirected consistently when using Google search. Please help! DDS (Ver_10-12-12.02) - NTFSx86 Run by office depot at 20:11:06.85...
mags83 Resolved HJT Threads 18 01-25-2011 02:02 PM
Spyware/Malware Help
Hi I have followed your first step instructions reset my internet options etc but my browser is still redirecting me to all different websites that I do not choose and also is running quite slow. My browser is redirecting me through the following url and then onto different websites...
kbabe28 Resolved HJT Threads 22 01-20-2011 05:44 AM