Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

Computers taken over

This is a discussion on Computers taken over within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have an issue where something keeps changing my passwords it's happening on both of the computers in my house

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 12:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

Mistake

I have an issue where something keeps changing my passwords it's happening on both of the computers in my house 1st is hp pavillion notebook amd processor that came with w7 pro and this computer also hp notebook running w8 I don't know how to fix it and I've tied hitman pro, malwarebytes, adware removal tool, junkware removal tool, kapersky cleaner, norton eraser all came back saying my computer was good but it keeps donig it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is the easiest way to image about 15 computers over a network over night?
As the title says, I would like to know what are some ways in which a group of computers on a network can be imaged at the same time over night. The reason this must be done is because in the training room at where I work, each different training session configures the computers differently, so it...
z_Zelman Networking Support 1 10-30-2012 01:31 PM
[SOLVED] How do I add home computers to the Windows Server 2003?
I had Windows Server 2003 running well for a while. Now there were errors in the database that caused the service to my home computers to not start. After trying to fix the problem unsuccessfully I decided to do a new installation of the server and start from scratch. My problem now is that using...
cud73 Windows Servers 3 10-18-2012 06:21 PM
Trying to apply Group Policy to certain computers.
I'm followed these two threads but I haven't gotton it to work yet. Hopefully you can help: Apply group policy to specific computers only Apply Group policy to only certain users on certain computers Background: Server: Windows 2008 R2 Clients: Win2000, winXP, Win7 I also have 1 Win95...
ScottPon Windows Servers 8 10-04-2011 10:15 AM
virus...
Hello, Recentlly I got a problem with a evil virus. It start to delete .dll files , don't alow me to enable antivirus or any program that affect it (close those automaticlly when they...scan the virus), it open some certain .exe files that slow down my internet acces at the limit where i can't...
iully25 Resolved HJT Threads 47 09-25-2011 02:48 PM
IE 8 Corrupted on 3 computers simultaneously
I have 1 desktop with XP hardwired to a router, 1 laptop with XP wireless to the same router, and 1 laptop with Win7 wireless to the same router. None of these computers would open up IE8 this afternoon. The XP's would open and immediately close. The Win7 would open a blank page with an error...
ssudbury Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 2 03-02-2011 01:30 PM