Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

chrome web data virus

This is a discussion on chrome web data virus within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. https://imgur.com/wPuofJy Everyday I get this virus in chrome web data file found using malware bytes, it removes it next scan

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 03:57 PM   #1
Game Team Tech

https://imgur.com/wPuofJy

Everyday I get this virus in chrome web data file found using malware bytes, it removes it next scan it is there again same file, every time it removes it the next scan it finds the same files again.

Please as I get fed up of rebooting my machine everyday!!

Old 12-04-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

Hi,

If you think you may be infected, please follow the instructions here > NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

Follow the instructions carefully and if you have any problems with them, let the analyst know in your thread.

Post your logs as per the instructions in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum........not here.

Be advised that this part of the forum is usually very busy so some patience will be required but someone will be along to assist you when they can.

Good luck.

Submit New Articles Here

Help us to help you by posting your System Specs
Old 12-05-2017, 02:48 PM   #3
Game Team Tech

https://imgur.com/lhVmyhq

sorry this is want it finds every day and it comes back not sure how to get rid of it.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:38 PM   #4
Game Team Tech

After I uninstalled chrome something to do with old bookmarks then reinstalled chrome the problem is now gone.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weird Connection Problem
Current Situation: I have 3 Computers on 1 Network. 2/3 of the computer work flawlessly. This is about the third computer. I've reformed, and installed windows vista home, and now I have the weirdest connection problem. Currently using a Lynksys Wireless G Wi-Fi adapter WUSB54GC. (I have tested...
medalmonkey Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 14 04-21-2012 01:23 AM
PLEASE HELP Stubborn Malware
Hey, early this week these messages from a fake program called Security Guard 2012 started popping up, it wanted me to pay for it and it made fake blue screens and reboot screens..it also redirected sites sometimes, didn't let me use certain programs, wouldn't let McAfee Real-Time scanning stay on...
Mike_Jack's_Gal Inactive Malware Help Topics 16 10-28-2011 04:17 PM
Infections / Malware / rundll32.exe error
My computer was last used by someone to download games and watch videos on the internet. The next thing I know, there were pop-ups. I am constantly getting these fake spyware removal pop ups. I tried going into control panel/add-remove programs and I get a 'rundll32.exe' error message. I used...
6one9 Resolved HJT Threads 54 05-16-2011 06:06 AM
How to connect an IDE cd/dvd drive to a SATA connector on a motherboard?
Here is my problem: I have a desktop pc, with inside it 2 x IDE HDs, and 1 x IDE /dvd drive However, I only have ONE IDE connector on my motherboard. I do have a working (unused) SATA connector on my mb My question now is: How can I get a CD/DVD drive to work?
michaelbeijer Removable Media Drives 3 05-10-2010 02:32 AM
10 Commandments of security
The Ten Immutable Laws of Security Topics on this Page Law #1: If a bad guy can persuade you to run his program on your computer, itís not your computer anymore. Law #2: If a bad guy can alter the operating system on your computer, itís not your computer anymore. Law #3: If a bad guy has...
Doonz General Computer Security 13 09-15-2004 03:49 AM