Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help

User Tag List

99% CPU usage

This is a discussion on 99% CPU usage within the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello I am usually not turning off PC during the night, so after I woke up today I noticed a

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 07:06 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello I am usually not turning off PC during the night, so after I woke up today I noticed a certain popup that probably open when I was on some sport streaming site... What I noticed is that my CPU was at 99% when I closed the popup it immediately went to normal... I also copy pasted the address of the popup and just tested it and open again ... which made CPU go back to 99% everytime the URL was open...
Is there a way to test that URL what is actually happening? Can I give you guys the URL name and you tell me what is going on ? I am not sure if I am allowed to just paste URLs that might even be infected.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Preparing Formatted Windows 7 PC
A long time ago I tried to install Windows XP on my old (2012) PC for retro gaming purposes. I gave up on this endeavor, as it is virtually impossible to find working drivers for XP that will make these modern parts work. So now, I formatted it again and re-installed 7. Except... the computer is...
MentalParadox Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 31 01-03-2017 10:08 AM
[SOLVED] My pc got slow !!!
Good day everybody. My pc is getting sometimes running slow, sometimes startup and running normal. I believe I have something wrong here and need help to get it back normal. Here is pc spec. :
sinan Windows 8, 8.1 Support 13 12-04-2014 05:31 PM
BSoD in 10 minutes after startup
Have recently bought a new computer and built it from scratch. I've been having problems with blue screen in the first ten minutes after I cold start it but after that the computer usually works without problem until the next day. I have been running memtest a few times and it havn't found any...
Serpentario BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 28 11-14-2012 11:09 AM
BSOD on win7
Hi I have been suffering from this problem for 3 months and I hope to find a solution here. OS: win 7 x64 bit age of system (hardware): 3 years CPU: intel core 2 due 3gz/6 mb cash VGA: ATI 5750 gigabyte Motherboard: gigabyte p45 DDR3 Power Supply: FSP saga +450 wtt I've attached the...
D I M M U 666 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 01-19-2012 05:12 PM
Windows7 BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Hi, I have been trying to find out the reason for the BSOD, but to no avail. Please help. Attaching the Dump files. Thanks, Abhishek.
abhishek.ardey BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 14 08-14-2011 03:01 AM