Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Computer Business

User Tag List

How to block pirated software from sending info/exposing to vendor?

This is a discussion on How to block pirated software from sending info/exposing to vendor? within the Computer Business forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all, How can I block the software from sending information or exposing some other way to software vendor, through

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By joeten
Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 02:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi all,

How can I block the software from sending information or exposing some other way to software vendor, through which software vendor can have evidence that we are using pirated software and sue us.

If you are saying about blocking the connection for application at Inbound and Outbound communications at Windows Firewall level, my question is, to which executable file you will block?

For example, I have already cracked the AutoCAD software, and I don't want it to have any communication and want to block on Windows Firewall, I don't think just blocking acad.exe (the main application file for AutoCAD) is enough, since there are many executable files in AutoCAD installed folder on C Drive, probably most of the executable are capable of sending information? so do we need to block all executable from AutoCAD installation folder? and I am seeing it has 39 executable (applications type) files, so does it require to block each of 39 files? Is executable only the file capable of communicating and sending info?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2019, 03:42 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

As per forums rules we cannot help with illegal software https://www.techsupportforum.com/for...ork&page=rules thread closed.
joek0617 and vanukuru.vinod like this.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
packard bell SJ51 audio problem
hi there, i dont have sound on my packard bell SJ51 and i follow this instrutions "https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-packard-bell-easynote-sj51-audio-problem-530115.html" but doesnt work for me, also i dont have any yellow signs on device manager window. all drivers instaled...
Nuon Windows XP Support 32 04-16-2013 01:15 PM
Repost Per: CatByte Trojan:dos/alureon.e and SmartHDD problem
Trojan:dos/alureon.e and SmartHDD problem Hello, I hope I'm at the right area for help. This pc I'm on was infected with Trojan:dos/alureon.e and SmartHDD. I was able to get to the net somehow and I installed and ran Malwarebytes and got rid of SmartHDD. Then I ran Windows Defender and it found...
mg67 Resolved HJT Threads 23 07-30-2012 06:24 AM
[SOLVED] Re: IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...Corday of the Internet Explorer forum site suggested that I put the DDS file and Attach files on this forum. I could not download the ark.txt from the many GMER sites that I saw. The following was sent to Corday who suggested the re-direction to the Security centre. Corday..thanks...
raringer Resolved HJT Threads 43 06-26-2012 08:33 PM
[SOLVED] Yet Another Antivira Av Virus :(
so I've gotten this virus Antivira Av that will pop up and say that I'm under attack... obviously fake. right now I'm in safe mode as i can't open anything other than the internet without Antivira closing it out. I couldn't find a save button for the Gmer log, so if necessary i can run it again...
chuckles3 Resolved HJT Threads 22 03-05-2011 10:39 PM
Slow Computer - possible virus?
For the past couple days, my computer has slowed down. When I click to open an application, like the internet or MS Word, it's about two minutes before the application opens (yes, I have timed this). So, I tried to download the DDS file, and a dialog box opened, saying "The procedure * could not be...
alicerain Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 5 02-17-2011 02:29 PM