Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Vendors > Vendor Deals

User Tag List

Save 54% on Dynaudio Wireless Speakers w/ promo code

This is a discussion on Save 54% on Dynaudio Wireless Speakers w/ promo code within the Vendor Deals forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. <p class="p1">Itís the third day of World Wide Stereoís 12 Days of Deals, and this time around itís the high-spec

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 10:34 AM   #1

<p class="p1">Itís the third day of World Wide Stereoís 12 Days of Deals, and this time around itís the high-spec Dynaudio Xeo 4 Wireless Bookshelf Speakers (a pair sold with a wireless transmitter) thatís seeing a hefty savings for the day. At 54% off, youíre seeing the fairly steep price of entry slashed from $2,599 down to a much more modest $1,199 (a $1,400 savings). Hereís how it works: Each day a new item hits the promo list, offered at a specially discounted rate using the promo code 12DAYS .

<p class="p1">

<p class="p1">Shop The Deal on Dynaudio Speakers Here

<p class="p1">

<p class="p1">
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wbemcomn.dll
Hi, Suddenly I get with different programs an error message saying wbemcmn.dll is missing and, obviously, these programs then refuse to run. What can I do? I have seen here also threads about wbemcomn.dll but as every thread was basically about some specific program, neither of them was really...
Keefan Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 19 09-05-2016 12:10 PM
Blue Screens on Boot
Hey guys... I've been trying unsuccessfully to solve some BSODs that have been showing up on a 32 bit Windows Vista Home Premium Dell Inspiron 1545 here. It can boot up in safe mode, but in normal mode it gets to the desktop briefly and then immediately blue screens and restarts. I used...
niko381 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 11 06-17-2015 08:08 PM
BSOD Help
I'm a bit of a noob, so I hope I did the correctly. I'm running windows 7. 64 bit. This computer has always had Windows7 on it, and it came with the computer. The computer is 1.5 years old and has always done this. Intel(r) Core(tm)2 Quad CPU [email protected] 2.66GHz 2.67GHz Video Card: Nvidia...
sasarai1987 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 06-15-2011 11:46 PM
[SOLVED] BSOD -- NETIO.SYS
I've been having these bluescreens for a little while now, and after numerous attempts at seeing if solutions for cases similar to mine would fix it, it keeps coming back. So, now I'm here. Anyway, here's the requested info: OS: Windows 7 32-bit The original OS was WinXP WinXP was OEM, the...
mackncheesiest BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 06-04-2011 06:35 PM
100++ 0x7f (0x0,,,) BSODs - ati2mtag.sys
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*https://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols...
victory89 Windows XP Support 26 04-02-2011 05:27 AM