Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Vendors > Vendor Deals

User Tag List

More 12 Days of Deals from World Wide Stereo—Soundcast Bluetooth Speaker

This is a discussion on More 12 Days of Deals from World Wide Stereo—Soundcast Bluetooth Speaker within the Vendor Deals forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. <p class="p1">Sure, you can get a budget bluetooth speaker for well under $100 these days, but over the years we've

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 11:33 AM   #1

<p class="p1">Sure, you can get a budget bluetooth speaker for well under $100 these days, but over the years we've seen some great premium examples hit the market, including this <span class="s1">Souncast VG5 Bluetooth speaker</span> that delivers great sound in a water resistant package. Designed with support for aptX & AAC for high-quality Bluetooth audio, and delivering 360-degree sound with a 5-inch downward firing woofer and two 3-inch drivers, the high performing unit has enough onboard battery for up to 15 hours of playing time. Already marked down by 20% (to $398.98), Using the promo code 12DAYS knocks its pricing down to only $319.00 as part of the brand's "12 Days of Deals" promo that started last week. Be warned, this deal won't last long.

<p class="p1">Keep an eye on Wiseguide & AVS Forum over the rest of the week, as we’ll be bringing you the latest news on what’s up on the promo list next. It’ll also be worth keeping an eye on <span class="s1">the World Wide Stereo clearance section</span> as well, as further items are being added to that list regularly, and entering the promo code HOLIDAY will knock an extra 10% off of any of those items.

<p class="p2">

<p class="p1"><span class="s1">Shop The Soundcast Speaker Deal Here</span>

<p class="p1"><span class="s1"></span>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSoD in 10 minutes after startup
Have recently bought a new computer and built it from scratch. I've been having problems with blue screen in the first ten minutes after I cold start it but after that the computer usually works without problem until the next day. I have been running memtest a few times and it havn't found any...
Serpentario BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 28 11-14-2012 11:09 AM
Homebuilt PC BSOD's
Hello all, I recently built a PC with the help of a friend and have been having serious BSOD problems. I have attempted to fix the problems myself but have been having no luck for as soon as i correct one problem another appears. My BSOD's happen quite quickly when i start windows normally,...
SWayland BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 40 06-08-2012 12:27 AM
[SOLVED] BSOD when accessing internet
Hi, OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? : Vista SP 2 · x86 (32-bit) or x64 : 32-bit · What was original installed OS on system? :Vista · Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? : Full retail · Age of system (hardware): 3-4 years ·...
eraonel BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 11 02-01-2012 12:41 PM
ok hopefully Idid this right
wondering if you guys can help me with the problems I have with my present pc. about 3 hrs after i installed WoW it i had my first bsod, yet it was not the only program that has caused a BSOD (j-player, silverlight, rift, and most recently SWTOR) and it has gotten to the point where I can use...
cuke BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 01-01-2012 04:31 PM