Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Vendors > Vendor Deals

User Tag List

Klipsch speakers are up to 46% off today only

This is a discussion on Klipsch speakers are up to 46% off today only within the Vendor Deals forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Bundled in with Amazon's many last-minute holiday deals, we spotted a trio of sales on Klipsch this morning that you

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 08:54 AM   #1

Bundled in with Amazon's many last-minute holiday deals, we spotted a trio of sales on Klipsch this morning that you really shouldn't miss. At the front of the pack, their Black Reference Theater Pack surround sound system is slashed by 46%, bringing its price down to only $539. The kit includes 5 speakers and a wireless downward firing subwoofer, as well as keyhole inserts and threaded mounts for the speakers to allow for easy placement wherever you're looking to mount the speakers. If a smaller upgrade is on your wants list, the 400 watt R-52C center speaker is also marked down to $174, and if going wireless is more of a priority, the Klipsch R-51PM Bluetooth speakers are also marked down by 30% right now. Regardless of your selection you're getting high performance and quality construction, with each woofer cone manufactured from injection molded graphite (IMG), delivering killer low frequency response.

SHOP THE KLIPSCH SPEAKER DEAL HERE

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Speakers not working on any device
Hello, A month ago I bought Genius SP-HF160 speakers. Today I tried plugging them in my PC, but they don't work. When I plug them in, the small light at the backside of the speaker should turn on to indicate that the speakers are connected, but it doesn't. And there's no sound coming from the...
Mutak94 Other Hardware Support 5 09-12-2017 11:58 PM
[SOLVED] Wireless rear speakers on new Samsung home theater not working
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help us. My husband and I have been trying to get this thing to work for hours and have spent close to 2 hours on the phone with Samsung tech support, who was absolutely useless. We just bought a new Samsung blu-ray home theater system. The model is...
jwathas Home Theater 3 04-27-2015 12:52 PM
Speakers Worked Yesterday, Gone Today
My speakers are plugged in and were functional as of yesterday, just like they have been for years. I tested them on my mp3 player today (they work), after seeing that my computer (running on Windows XP) no longer recognizes my speakers and there is no audio device listed on my control panel. ...
Oscar2 Other Hardware Support 1 04-07-2011 05:15 PM
Rear and center speakers problem
I have x-540 (5.1) speakers and they worked excellent just a couple of days ago. All of a sudden the center and rear speakers stop saying anything when playing from a stereo source (youtube, etc). I know that many people say that surround speakers cant play stereo through all speakers. Mine did...
stoffer150 Other Hardware Support 1 03-09-2011 04:15 PM
[SOLVED] Xbox 360 - VGA Cable to PC monitor, speakers question?
I've seen other threads about this sort of thing but couldn't find my exact situation so here goes... i know i can have the xbox's sound coming through my pc's speakers (and through the pc itself)... But what i want to know is, if i was to buy a second set of simple speakers... Namely -...
Xyfer117 Console Gaming Support 4 02-11-2011 06:59 AM