Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Vendors > Vendor Deals

User Tag List

How To Snag a Free Otterbox Alpha Glass Screen Protector

This is a discussion on How To Snag a Free Otterbox Alpha Glass Screen Protector within the Vendor Deals forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. If you're in the market for a new phone case, Otterbox is currently offering a free Alpha Glass screen protector—a

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 12:26 PM   #1

If you're in the market for a new phone case, Otterbox is currently offering a free Alpha Glass screen protector—a $39 value—with the purchase of any of their cases. Unlike other flimsy screen protectors out there, these are made of a solid glass-like material that is vastly more effective at preventing damage from impact when compared with the competition.

Find out more / Shop the deal here

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSoD in 10 minutes after startup
Have recently bought a new computer and built it from scratch. I've been having problems with blue screen in the first ten minutes after I cold start it but after that the computer usually works without problem until the next day. I have been running memtest a few times and it havn't found any...
Serpentario BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 28 11-14-2012 11:09 AM
BSOD after few minutes of gaming
Hello, and thanks in advance for taking the time to help. First off, I couldn't find a thread with specific instructions on who to acquire all the specific log files for Windows XP - it seems the stickies only pertain to Windows 7 / Vista. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'll...
Deamon615 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 37 11-04-2012 02:18 PM
BSOD Problem
Hi , Im getting this BSOD from few months. Pls help. 1. Windows 7 Ultimate 2. x86 3. Windows 7 Home 4. not OEM 5. 2 years 6 2 years Sony Vaio VPCEA1S1E
Bonehard BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 6 10-01-2012 12:08 PM
Win Server 2008 R2 BSOD's -- bad hardware?
I'm kind of at a loss. This server as been running ok now for 6 months but after moving it I am having all sorts of problems. Looking for pointers on how to troubleshoot and/or narrow down the source of the error.
bproven BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 09-15-2012 07:12 AM
AVG FREE Anti-Virus Guide (rev)
AVG FREE Anti-Virus This is available for free from https://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5 they also have FAQ’s available from https://free.grisoft.com/doc/FAQ/lng/us/tpl/v5 and they also have a support forum if you need further help available at https://forum.grisoft.cz/freeforum/ ...
8210GUY Dead-Sea Scrolls 1 12-03-2006 03:15 PM