Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software

User Tag List

Virtual Audio Cables/XSplit

This is a discussion on Virtual Audio Cables/XSplit within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm trying to use VAC to combine audio sources for streaming use with XSplit. My preferable setup would be to

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

I'm trying to use VAC to combine audio sources for streaming use with XSplit.
My preferable setup would be to have normal computer audio come out of my speakers and Skype audio to come out of my headset. I've tried to set it up myself, but the best I could do was make it so my mic and sound came through my speakers for XSplit recording.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2015, 03:06 PM   #2
Registered Member

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Orttimus Prime

You may not need a VAC for this. Make sure that both your headset and speakers are enabled, but your speakers are your main device. This will cause your comp audio to come out of your speakers. Then go into Tools on Skype and select Audio Settings. There you can change the audio device for your Skype itself. I may be wrong, but it is worth a shot. As far as VACs go, I've done them, but never through XSplit. I'm sure that someone will respond that knows XSplit though. Best of luck!
Old 07-18-2015, 01:59 PM   #3
Registered Member

I'd prefer it if VAC wasn't needed... but I dunno how I could otherwise.

Basically I have multiple sources I need to go to one combined output.
Headphones-Skype
Microphone
Speakers-Computer Sounds

A long time ago I was able to do things without VAC by setting up a line of 'Listen To' in the recording devices but I haven't been able to figure it out since.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2015, 02:41 PM   #4
Registered Member

Someone made this graphic for me once... but I can't seem to get it working anymore either...
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't install Bluestacks..help!
I can't install Bluestacks on my laptop I keep getting the error that says it doesn't recognize my graphics card and I may need to update it..I think my graphics card is fine..:/ I don't know I'v never had any issues playing any other games such as Sims etc..which are also graphic heavy. Is...
Green972 Game Installation Support 16 08-21-2014 10:16 AM
Saying no audio device, drivers are working properly?
I have Winxp, all service packs, and Sound Blaster Audigy. I have tried what I am assuming is every solution I have found in short of reinstalling XP. Making sure the right devices are started in services, un-installing/re-installing/updating drivers, and so on. One thing it probably could be is...
lsdeimos Windows XP Support 9 01-19-2014 10:46 AM
[SOLVED] Windows XP BSOD Possibly ATI X1900 related
I found the thread BSOD posting for Windows 7 and Vista, but I'm running XP. As soon as someone points me to the proper place, I'll go through those motions. Please forgive any breech of protocol. Kind of flying blind here, so I beg your patience. First system info: ------------------ System...
DrZin Windows XP Support 11 06-03-2011 11:49 AM
[System] Slows down to 13%-20% semi randomly.
Hello this is my first time posting on this forum. Problem: I'll run a program such as Stress Tests or CS:S and roughly within 15 minutes (give or take) I start to stutter and soon as I close the program CS:S I'll look at my processes and notice that system nt kernel is saying anywhere from...
X Myth BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 40 03-28-2011 01:53 AM