User Tag List

Verbatim disks

This is a discussion on Verbatim disks within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Word of caution, just bought a 50 pack of Verizon Blu-Rays disk's from Amazon. turned out to be CMCMAG-BA5-00. Not

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 07:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

Word of caution, just bought a 50 pack of Verizon Blu-Rays disk's from Amazon. turned out to be CMCMAG-BA5-00. Not Amazons fault, they are labeled Verbatim, surprised at Verbatim never had that happen before. Luckily I have made three burns so far and not a coaster yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dvd drive not burning any disks and not reading some disks.
hi, i have Matshita dvd-ram uj-840s installed in hp pavillion dv5000 laptop model. the problem is that the dvd drive doesnt burn any disks plus it doesnt read some disks as well. it does read some disks. what do u think is the problem with the disk drive ? my laptop came shipped with win...
Santosh SM Laptop Support 1 07-25-2011 09:33 AM
Erasing Multiple Disks
Okay, so I work for a company who deal with HDD Data destruction. We use White Canyons software which wipes disks to a Department of Defence standard, the problem we have is, we can only wipe 3 hard disks at a time, this makes it awkward as we have to keep going back to the PC and swap the wiped...
tomwhitfield Hard Drive Support 3 03-13-2011 07:18 AM
All neccessary Windows install disks for a repair business?
I run a start-up computer repair business. I have quite a few legal copies of windows disks by virtue of owning several computers. They're mainly XP and Vista disks. I can use these to legally reinstall windows on client's computers, if their version happens to match one of the versions of my...
Razare Certification & Career 8 01-25-2011 08:50 AM