User Tag List

Speedfan issue

This is a discussion on Speedfan issue within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hello, im using speedfan program to control my fans in case, i have set it up to start with windows

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 02:39 AM   #1
Registered Member

hello, im using speedfan program to control my fans in case, i have set it up to start with windows and all works how it should BUT, when program loads and start checking sensors, shortly before he reads em, my fans and pump ramp up to 50% for short time and then go back on values i have set em to be. why is this? in bios i have values set to 20% and in speed fan too. on my old windows instalation i didnt have this issue. is there fix to this? its really annoying me slowly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer Freezing Issue - Sorry to bother everyone :-(
Hey everyone. I'm dealing with a really bad computer freezing issue. No BSOD issue or slow processing issue, just a really annoying freezing issue. First off here are my specs: SSD: 128GB OCZ Vertex 3 HDDs:1 TB Seagate 7200 SATA 3 (Windows Drive) 2 TB Seagate Green 500 GB Seagate 7200 ...
foxman09 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 31 09-20-2012 04:04 AM
Weird Internet Issue
I say it's weird because I never had this issue up until I reformated to Win7. I never have had this issue while I was on XP Pro and as far as I know, the other computer in my house on XP Pro still doesn't have this issue. So currently I cannot make heads or tails on this. While I used to be very...
Memphis Helstro Networking Support 1 09-06-2012 01:02 AM
XP Internet Connectivity Issue... Please help!
Okay... so, I've had this cheap laptop for a year and a half. It's actually been great so far, and I've never had any issues with it. Unfortunately, I am now posting from my desktop, in the hopes that one of you fantastic tech support gurus can help me. :pray: I'm having an issue connecting...
MCBeef Windows XP Support 1 03-14-2011 04:56 PM
Xbox Live Connection Issue (still works but odd issue)
I've had this issue for quite some time now, and I think it may be due to recovering my gamertag on a different console, switching harddrive and doing a recovery, or just switching my Xbox in general. So here is my issue: everytime I turn on my Xbox it will automatically sign me into Xbox live...
KingMiedus Online/Network Gaming Support 5 01-30-2011 01:51 PM
[SOLVED] HEADSET ISSUE: I hear my voice in my headphones.
I have XP 32-bit. The headset i am having problems with is called the Razer Carcharias. (yes, i have installed the appropriate drivers, please dont go there, i know you mean well but trust me.) HERES MY PROBLEM: Somehow, the sound going into my mic is being transmitted through my headset. As a...
Pez Dex Other Hardware Support 9 01-26-2011 02:28 PM