Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software

User Tag List

Slow start up-Use this toolfrom MBAM!

This is a discussion on Slow start up-Use this toolfrom MBAM! within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi! Get tired waiting for your PC to boot-up, Try this software from MBAM. They have been around for years

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 09:06 AM   #1
Troubled

Hi! Get tired waiting for your PC to boot-up, Try this software from MBAM.
They have been around for years and trusted by everyone. The only thing I have start-up is my security programs. Never know where to post these threads. Things I have learned and still remember. Please move to appropriate section if needed!
https://www.malwarebytes.org/startuplite/

StartUpLITE speeds Windows' startup

No one likes waiting for their computer to start - it's like watching paint dry (or golf). We at Malwarebytes know that you have places to go and websites to see so we created a lightweight and user-friendly way to speed up your start.
StartUpLITE provides a safe, easy, and efficient way to eliminate unnecessary applications that start when you turn on your computer.
By disabling or removing unnecessary entries, StartUpLITE can dramatically shorten your startup time with just a few clicks of the mouse. Stop waiting and start computing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unable to open programs
Good Morning, A friend called me the other night. He was unable to open any programs on his PC. Gets a message like: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. Click help for more information error code 0x80070424". I picked it up from him and tried to install Anti...
mrmuggyd Resolved HJT Threads 28 02-27-2013 02:34 PM
ZeroAccess
Got attacked by Zeroaccess,was mostly blocked by avira Windows update will not work,Combofix runs but hangs at scanning files may take more than 10 mins etc,tried in safe mode,same result,left it for over 1 hour,Tdsskiller finds nothing. Some logs and info From Avira The file...
robbie149 Inactive Malware Help Topics 3 04-07-2012 02:14 PM
Network/computer hacker
First thing is first network was hacked and claimed by one of my neighbors, I went through trouble getting it back but the problems started there with my first computer same operating system as the one i am using now. Then the yahoo google and bing redirect virus was intensely messing with my...
ktruok Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 11-22-2011 04:39 PM