User Tag List

Logitech C270 problem

This is a discussion on Logitech C270 problem within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. C270 software installed, mic is working on webcam as shown on screen, webcam itself is not working, have left several

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 10:23 PM   #1
Registered Member

C270 software installed, mic is working on webcam as shown on screen, webcam itself is not working, have left several emails to logitech. 0 response
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2016, 09:27 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hi iitzbenji99 and welcome to TSF

Have you tried using a different USB-socket? Otherwise try checking in the 'Device Manager' for any red or yellow icons related to the web-cam, otherwise check the warranty and return the web-cam for a replacement if possible.

Live, Laugh, Hope - If that don't work Load, Aim and Fire....
Old 09-28-2016, 01:36 PM   #3
Registered Member

Have tried all of above, guess it my fault then for throwing away the warranty slip. Would next time just not bother with logitech since they don't even bother with tech support. Thanks mate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2016, 07:54 AM   #4
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

If it's new, you should be able to return/exchange it where you purchased it. If it's old(er), it's likely faulty (in which case tech support wouldn't be beneficial anyway). Test on another computer to confirm if it's operational.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
...exe has encountered a problem and needs to close
Yes, I know, I should just probably just give up on this old XP computer. But for several reasons (listed in post scriptbelow*) I need to run XP Pro SP3. Despite working on this problem for a week (including google searches and a complete rebuild of the system) I still receive "....exe has...
DellAnderson Windows XP Support 12 02-27-2015 12:43 PM
[SOLVED] Computer screen has no signal when booting
Hi My computer would seem like it is starting up (fans turning and lights blinking) but my computer screen doesn't receive any signal. When the screen display comes back, a Windows Error Recovery menu would show up. Any form of help will be appreciated. :smile: Thank you.
karhn Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 8 09-27-2014 12:17 AM
Toshiba Blue Screens and Freezes
Hello, I've been getting BSODs and constant freezes for a while now. They started happening right after my laptop was forcibly turned off by a dead battery. OS - Windows 7 64-bit Windows 7 OEM version (came pre-installed on system) Age of system (hardware) 2 years (2010) Age of...
Orbacedo BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 11-14-2012 06:06 PM
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM