Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software

User Tag List

Everything Search Engine!

This is a discussion on Everything Search Engine! within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Here's a great tool by Voldtools- Everything Search Engine! Here's link to the authors down load! Everything Search Engine Everything

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 10:14 PM   #1
Troubled

Here's a great tool by Voldtools- Everything Search Engine!
Here's link to the authors down load!
Everything Search Engine
Everything FAQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advertising Virus?
Hi, I have some kind of virus that creates text links on all websites I visit. When I hover over the link it shows a pic, and when I click it it send me to some affiliate url. PIC: https://i50.tinypic.com/2r26s8k.jpg Before coming here I tried to removed it myself with: AVG virus scan,...
pietpatat Resolved HJT Threads 48 05-06-2013 04:52 PM
~*~Mixed Bag of Problems~*~
Hi, everyone! I have had a lot of problems with my computer lately and I'm hoping someone would be able to help me out. The most pressing issue right now is that my e-mail is sending out Spam links when I'm not even on my computer. The first time it happened, I changed my password, but tonight the...
TabbyCat725 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 156 07-09-2012 07:50 PM
Slow Internet Speed and Other Telltale Signs
Hi folks, My laptop isn't so old that it should run slow and I've starting paying for high speed internet access, which actually doesn't seem to be in effect. I've double-checked with the provider and they assure me I'm getting more speed. Also, most of the programs I want to load aren't...
bardejov Resolved HJT Threads 11 11-02-2011 06:52 AM
Cannot get rid of search engine redirection virus...
Hello, Firstly I'd like to thank you for helping me in the first place as I'm very computer illiterate. I've tried following general guides on virus removals but this one is really giving me a headache. My computer is an Acer Aspire One model number 7741G-7017, which is running a Windows 7...
akitokunx Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 08-21-2011 01:40 PM
Search Engine Redirect / Random IE Pop-Ups
Hello, I currently have the search engine redirect virus and random IE pop-ups. I have spent the last few days trying to get rid of it. I've ran MBAM, AVG, Spybot, ComboFix, Super AntiSpyware, CCleaner, TDSS Killer (actually can't get this one to run), Norman TDSS Cleaner, Hitman Pro and quite a...
Species Amused Resolved HJT Threads 27 07-26-2011 09:35 PM