Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software

User Tag List

CRT Monitor Picture Distorted

This is a discussion on CRT Monitor Picture Distorted within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. If view two shots of the same picture, side by side, one is more squished than other. Looking for free

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 06:23 PM   #1
Registered Member

If view two shots of the same picture, side by side, one is more squished than other. Looking for free download program with a grid to use to adjust Samsung CRT monitor controls. Downloads I've found don't work with my Windows 10 Pro. Monitor colors are OK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2019, 04:29 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

I never used any images, I simply adjusted a window almost full screen and adjusted the image to maintain a consistent border thickness (ie: distance from window to edge of display).

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CRT headphone setup's audio is crackling
So, I am living at a dorm, and decided to bring a big CRT TV into my dorm-room, since I like playing older games with no lag on the new tvs. So, the issue is that the CRT I have has no headphone jack, so I tried connecting a whole configuration of wires to link the console's audio AV outputs...
GridlocSSBM Console Gaming Support 4 09-18-2015 10:04 AM
Should I leave a CRT monitor on or off?
I couldn't get used to pixelated text that several new monitors I tried out offered me. Since I read text online almost all the time, I decided to buy a new, yet old monitor. I found a place that has never-used still-in-the-factory-box CRT monitors built in the 1990s. I bought a 17" one and from...
barnkeeper46 Other Hardware Support 4 09-25-2014 08:52 AM
spiral knights distorted screen
hello guys I just bought a new laptop yesterday and play Spiral knight. it was fine until i installed my portal and played it for an hour or so. then when i played the game back the screen is all distorted! I tried doing a system restore but it's still all distorted! I dunno what happened pls...
janorre PC Gaming Support 1 03-03-2013 11:43 PM
Images on the internet appearing very distorted on both laptop and iPod Touch. Help!
Hello! I joined this forum literally several minutes ago from the time that I started writing this, and I've been having a problem for the last few days that I could really use help in solving. This might be a little bit long (or at least to me), but I just want to be as descriptive as possible....
JayXI Networking Support 12 12-29-2011 02:51 PM
Will My Old Crt Monitor explode?
so i left my desktop pc which i got around 2002-2004( cant recall) outside on the balcony as a temporary solution( for around 2-3 months), completly forgot about it and i really need to use it now as it has important data stored on it. now i believe that the desktop pc may have gotten wet from...
graveleather Other Hardware Support 1 07-22-2011 05:54 AM