User Tag List

Cool Tool CPU-Z

This is a discussion on Cool Tool CPU-Z within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello to participants, I suggest for HW/Config tests/discoveries to use tool called CPU-Z (for platform/system parameters/subsystems discovery). Here is the

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 09:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

Pin

Hello to participants,

I suggest for HW/Config tests/discoveries to use tool called CPU-Z (for platform/system parameters/subsystems discovery). Here is the web pointer about the tool itself, and download link.

CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

Currently, there are versions for Windows and Android.

It is very powerful tool, and gives/displays most of the parameters of your platform/system used. You can use to discover make and power of your CPU, bus, memory and GFX speed, L1/L2/L3 caches, DDR2/3/4 memories used, make of your BIOS, and OS used (and more).

_nobody_
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2016, 02:44 AM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

Yes....most of us all ready know and suggest this particular utility to ascertain certain information that the novice user doesn't know how to acquire.

BTW.....have you checked out the customized versions of it. I use the Gigabyte G1 version. Pretty darn cool looking.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:07 AM   #3
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

It's been around for years. Glad you finally found it.

Closed Thread