Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software

User Tag List

clipboard master(has autocopy function)

This is a discussion on clipboard master(has autocopy function) within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Only this software has autocopy feature,by which if u select particular text,it will be automatically copied to the clipboard and

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 01:45 AM   #1
Registered Member

Pin

Only this software has autocopy feature,by which if u select particular text,it will be automatically copied to the clipboard and you can paste the the text by pressing middle button of mouse.

In also features a multi-clipboard that you can also use to access previous copies.

It offers a wide variety of predefined salutations and greetings for letters and emails, special characters and HTML code for programmers. Clipboard Master provides intelligent text templates that can automatically add the current date or a specific name.

How to enable autocopy -- Right click the tray icon of clipboard master and select settings,then click extended view which is visible in the bottom left side,then click on autocopy, afterwards enable activate auto copy.

https://www.clipboardmaster.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
no audio after installing XP Pro SP3 to IBM T60
Sound worked fine before installing XP Pro SP3......after instal, no audio. No audio after installing XP Pro SP3 (from disc) on an IBM/Lenovo T60 ThinkPad. IBM/Lenovo drivers from Lenovo Support site for "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" are not recognized when trying to install...
Ray G Windows XP Support 19 11-20-2012 07:15 AM
[SOLVED] Making tabs clickable or change
Hi guys, I have successfully managed to recreate using HTML and CSS a widget similar to the picture I am attaching. The problem however is that I am trying to make the tabs clickable as is the case with the following website: BloggingNews | Premium Newspaper WordPress Theme (Please compare...
Acer2000 Web Design & Development 27 07-30-2012 12:02 PM
DirectX 11 massive issue
Hi guys, I recently fixed a sound problem which has been occurring on my PC but along the way, it was suggested to me that I remove DirectX 11 as this may be causing an issue with my sound card. I'll give you an idea of how I uninstalled DirectX 11 - like this: How to Uninstall DirectX 11 |...
deltaaa Driver Support 13 12-29-2011 04:56 PM
Trouble with Directx 10
When trying to install a redist for a game i was going to play, this error comes up: "An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXERROR.log and Directx.log in your Windows folder to determine the problem" This is my DXError.log: -------------------- module: dxupdate(Sep 4 2009),...
xAtlas PC Gaming Support 1 07-29-2011 01:43 PM
[SOLVED] Form Submission not Working in FF
Hello folks; I have a form on a page with several radio group elements being used as a test. Each radio button has an onclick event to collect and store the value in a variable. The test results are calculated using javascript in a js file. The form has a submit button with an onclick event to...
kallison Web Design & Development 5 04-17-2011 06:33 AM