Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software

User Tag List

Can't view videos at My Points

This is a discussion on Can't view videos at My Points within the Diagnostics, Utilities and Other Software forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. 1st- Not certain where I should put this - so please transfer if need to. Thank you. After viewing a

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

1st- Not certain where I should put this - so please transfer if need to. Thank you.

After viewing a video at
https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/videos.vm?cat=featured -

I (in error) clicked on the top right video tab that said something like remove / delete/ -can't remember what. So now I can't watch videos on this sight - and have no idea how to fix.

Can anyone help me on this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2015, 04:08 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies of your browser to see if the functionality returns?
Old 08-18-2015, 05:22 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchiefxx17 View Post
Have you tried to clear cache and cookies of your browser to see if the functionality returns?

Went & cleared both - even rebooted. Still can't view videos on My Points.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2015, 05:49 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

I just viewed a video elsewhere - found out - in the upper right corner - it says Block - by keeping cursor over it - it showed "block with AdBlockPlus" -
Maybe that will help???
Old 08-18-2015, 06:02 PM   #5
TSF Enthusiast

Ok, I've fixed. - At least coming here - made me 'think' - but sometimes that can be dangerous - me around computers... :)
Since I found the video showing "Block" and showed Block with AdBlockPlus - I started looking everywhere for it.
I use Foxfire & found it under Tools - I then went to Add-ons - & yep there it was - So I simply Removed the 2 AdBlockPlus files.

Maybe some of your smartness rubbed off on me when I posted my problem.... Thank you loads.
Old 08-18-2015, 06:11 PM   #6
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Glad to hear its been fixed!
Closed Thread