Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Email

User Tag List

My text in gmail all turned to html tags

This is a discussion on My text in gmail all turned to html tags within the Email forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I saved an email in a personal folder with some plain text like username/password details. When I open the

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 09:27 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

Hi,

I saved an email in a personal folder with some plain text like username/password details.

When I open the email today, it all turned to lot of html tags and I see my text is inside the html tags.

How to change back to plain text?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A few Questions
Hey guys I have a few more questions, I have been slowly working on my site and looking for stuff to do it like the software to set up a social site kinda like fb or myspace. well any ways I also wanted to set up a message board for the site for people to get help or talk about stuff, for now it...
Dblanchard1278 Web Design & Development 27 07-25-2011 01:47 AM
Placing YouTube Video Code
Hello all, I am working with a CSS based template. I would like to post the following YouTube video code: <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="293" height="237" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_7wSn8yVla4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>V INTO THE FOLLOWING CODE...
Acer2000 Web Design & Development 7 04-23-2011 12:07 PM
Word 2003: All the fields in my text boxes have turned invisible!
Hey folks, I have a document with almost 40 pictures, each of which has a caption in a text box grouped with the picture. Today I opened up my document to discover that for every single one of these, the numbers of the captions were missing, i.e. "Picture 2: A potato" became "Picture : A...
Yerushalmi Microsoft Office support 4 01-23-2011 03:49 PM
Burning error in audio blank using Nero 6
I have a burning error in audio blank using Nero 6. Below is my log, What is the problem ? Windows XP 5.1 IA32 WinAspi: - ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.74, size=164112 bytes, created 10/26/2004 5:35:34 PM
zhong Windows XP Support 12 01-13-2011 11:22 PM