Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Email

User Tag List

Hotmail e-mail address going to my junk mail

This is a discussion on Hotmail e-mail address going to my junk mail within the Email forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am using web mail- hotmail.com. There are certain Hotmail e-mail addresses, which I always want in my inbox always

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 08:16 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

I am using web mail- hotmail.com.

There are certain Hotmail e-mail addresses, which I always want in my inbox always going to my junk mail folder instead.

How do I make sure the the e-mail addresses which I want in my inbox instead of junk mail folder go where it suppose to go ?

So when people send from those e-mail addresses go into inbox and not junk mail folder.

Thanks

Zhong
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2016, 12:33 AM   #2
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Rio Pauline
Pin

Hi Zhong,

You can try adding them in your safe sender list.

Pls see attached for more info.

Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spam.png
Views:	37
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	276722   Click image for larger version

Name:	spam 1.png
Views:	55
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	276730  
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Persistent BSOD Issue Since Installing Windows 10
Hi guys, Not long ago I purchased a MSI GS60 notebook (the version with the i7-4710HQ and 970M graphics card, in case that's relevant to this issue). It came preinstalled with Windows 8, and prior to updating to Windows 10 I had zero issues with blue screens. However, just over a month ago I...
Semb BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 09-15-2015 04:59 AM
DAILY BSOD's FOR MONTHS-PLS. HELP!!
Hi Moderators: I've been having a BSOD problem with my Dell Studio540 desktop for months now and finally have some time to try and fix the problem. :banghead: It's my main computer and I use for business as well as personal. Per "JCGRIFF2"'s instructions on BSOD posting, here are the...
BIGBEARJEDI BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-03-2013 01:20 PM
BSOD 0x0000007e PLZ HELP ME :(
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum hoping you could help me out with my BSOD problem. Here's the problem : The Bsod occured a few months ago and i've been running in safe mode ever since ( Witch is possible without any problems ). If i try and start it in normal mode, it gives me a system...
Rowbance BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 01-09-2013 08:35 PM
BlueScreen crash/reboot caused by Driver dxgkrnl.sys
Hello, Please Help! My computer keeps crashing after I get a bluescreen error message. My PC: Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU [email protected] 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz Ram: 12.0GB OS: Windows 7 64-bit Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2
Panvix BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-06-2012 11:40 AM
virus infection
i'm dealing with a computer that has been infected with the "your computer has been infected, click here to download antivirus softward" popup virus. is there any way at all i can deal with this without wiping the hard drive and installing the os all over again? the virus doesn't allow any...
jillocity Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 4 01-04-2011 10:48 AM