Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Email

User Tag List

DAILY problem

This is a discussion on DAILY problem within the Email forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. The upgrade "patch" for Mozilla Daily 64-bit email client fails on two of my towers (home network). Safe mode does

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to lucidoobe

The upgrade "patch" for Mozilla Daily 64-bit email client fails on two of my towers (home network). Safe mode does not solve the issue either.

Attaching screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	daily_failure.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	315209  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2017, 01:48 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

You're a "tester" for Beta versions. Bugs are to be expected. Wait for next update.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:42 PM   #3
Registered Member

agreed with Corday. the beta versions are carrying quite a number of bugs.
I had mistakenly downloaded 58.0.b2 and none of the desired addon worked with it.
downgraded it to 52.5, now every addon is working fine.
Google out "Thunderbird 52.5"
and download it. now configure your mails to this account. this version of thunderbird supports all the needed Addon and works really good on MAC and Windows.
I had called you lucky if your mail account is IMAP configured. If POP, probably that could cause some harm.
wish you luck.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Redirecter in my win 8.1 sync settings or ???
Ok so for some time now malware bytes is blocking my metro/modern/etc IE of windows 8.1 from redirecting to androrat.xx.xx (put x's for safety but it's co.cc) and to ncrypt.xx (it started with ncrypt but today i saw the androrat one and - kinda forgot about this one but i do know it might be .in or...
Medicated Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 26 07-15-2015 07:04 PM
Ambiguous problem
First of all I'd like to point out that since I have failed to pinpoint the origin of the problem I might have placed its question in the wrong category. The problem is very clear but let me first talk you through the circumstances that elicited it. As a uni freshman I left my apartment in the...
konosmgr Motherboards, Bios & CPU 8 05-16-2015 06:45 PM
New hard drive, huge problem.
Alright, so here's the deal. A while back my hard drive over heated and broke, so I bought one off a friend that used to work at a computer repair shop. So he came over and put the hard drive in for me. We started up my laptop (HP Mini 110-1000), it comes up with a blue screen for a split...
JazzyCupcakes Hard Drive Support 2 12-17-2012 06:56 PM
BSOD ntoskrnl.exe
BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Hi all, I have been getting BSOD every once in a while and after starting laptop. HP pavilion dv6 Notebook pc Home premium Windows 7 amd phenom(tm) II p960 quad -core processor 1.80 ghz 6.00 gb (5.74 gb usable) 64 bit.
immigranta BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 8 12-14-2012 08:42 AM
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM