Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Email

User Tag List

CNAME /DKIM issue with domain

This is a discussion on CNAME /DKIM issue with domain within the Email forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello all, Not sure if I am in the right location for this question. However, I have been helping a

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 08:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Lubuntu 16.04, Mint 17.3 and CentOS 6.6

Hello all,
Not sure if I am in the right location for this question.
However, I have been helping a friend send his email campaigns
through an email service known as MailChimp.

My friend has already purchased a domain through enom.com.
His domain has been verified through MailChimp's servers. This allows him to send email with his domain address in the From field. The next step,
in order to have his emails appear as if they are being send from his personal domain is to authorize his account.

Originally, MailChimp indicated that it needed alterations made to the domain account. This involved altering the SPF as well as the DKIM settings. I corrected the SPF settings and everything seemed fine. However, when I attempt the authorization step, I get the following message:

DKIM: Create a CNAME record for k1._domainkey.carljolliffministries.org with this value:
dkim.mcsv.net

Can't seem to find this entry on the domain page.

Not sure if anyone has experienced this type of issue before.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Preparing Formatted Windows 7 PC
A long time ago I tried to install Windows XP on my old (2012) PC for retro gaming purposes. I gave up on this endeavor, as it is virtually impossible to find working drivers for XP that will make these modern parts work. So now, I formatted it again and re-installed 7. Except... the computer is...
MentalParadox Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 31 01-03-2017 10:08 AM
new initial diagnostic tool - DDS
**edit 12/14/08** A current sample and brief synopsis of the dds.txt is posted in the Reading Room. Recalling the discussion begun here for a tool to replace DSS.exe in our pre-posting sticky...
tetonbob The Security Hole 886 07-19-2015 12:11 PM
PC slows, after doing nothing.
Why, O why, O why? My laptop (Windows 7, 64 byte, VAIO) is kept up-to-date and clean every so often using Malwarebytes, Spybot and Avast Free Antivirus. When I stop using the PC, but leave it left on for an hour or so, then return to start something, it takes about 30 seconds to react. Has it...
boblalux Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 12 03-09-2015 01:57 AM
Domain forward, CNAME change
Hello I have a question: Suppose I own a site, and a domain, 'mysite.com'. I provide services to different clients, so clients open sub-domains under my site. For example, the site 'test.com' will be at my site, at 'mysite.com/test.com', so the clients of 'test.com' will enter this...
liran Networking Support 2 03-28-2011 12:41 PM