Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Email

User Tag List

Cannot set up secondary gmail email account

This is a discussion on Cannot set up secondary gmail email account within the Email forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am in the process of setting up a home business and wish to set up a separate business email

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 11:33 PM   #1
Registered Member

I am in the process of setting up a home business and wish to set up a separate business email account with low set up costs. I currently have a personal Hotmail and Gmail accounts but wish to create a secondary Gmail account for my business. I do not have a registered domain name. I tried numerous ways to set up a secondary gmail account without success it would initially accept the new gmail address but when it would ask to activate the account, it would not allow me to login to the account to do this. It would come up with a message advising that the account address is unknown. So I would again go through the process and it would then advise that the username is already taken, so I just keep on going around in circles. I then went into Google Apps for business in which it would ask me to register my domain name for a fee of $13 per year. However, the domain name would be registered under the two option provided Enom and Go Daddy. Neither in which I am familiar with. Can you please offer some assistance. My first preference would be setting up a secondary gmail account and if not is google apps for business a reliable avenue in registering my business name in order to obtain a professional separate business email account and if so which provider is the better option. Keeping in mind I wish to keep the costs at a minimum at this stage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread