Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 10 Support

User Tag List

Reliability Monitor

This is a discussion on Reliability Monitor within the Windows 10 Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. For the last week or so, Reliability Monitor has been showing the attached info periodically. It makes no sense. There

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 02:12 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

For the last week or so, Reliability Monitor has been showing the attached info periodically.
It makes no sense. There are 128 successful updates and 10 failures (5 pairs) each time, always the same.

The system seems to be operating normally.

Any suggestions?

Rob.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rm.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	202.5 KB
ID:	299033  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2017, 06:42 PM   #2
Team Manager
Articles Team

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to chauffeur2

Hi Crossy,
Without sounding rude or pompous.

Quote:
The system seems to be operating normally.
By your own admission, your system is working properly; seeing that this is the case,
I would suggest that you leave things alone and as they are.
Please read my signature.
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,

If it works, Don't fix it!
Especially if Microsoft made it!
Old 01-05-2017, 06:59 PM   #3
- Microsoft Support

OS: XP, Vista, Seven, & a whole host you would never have heard of.Windows Ten 64 bit Pro

Hi, I haven't played with pinnacle for some time however as your reliability monitor references pinnacle I remember you could have v15 & v16 on the same computer, you could not however run them together... V16 is in error and at the same time V18 has loaded.

Old 01-05-2017, 07:02 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the reply.
Doesn't sound either rude or pompous, and makes good sense so I won't be touching anything without advice. I haven't seen anything like it before, it's done this 5 times since Boxing Day, each time it's the same thing.

Still hoping for an explanation though.

Rob.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:05 PM   #5
TSF Enthusiast

I have Pinnacle 12, 16 and 18 but haven't used them for a while. I don't have 15.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:30 PM   #6
TSF Enthusiast

I have got rid of the 10 warning messages by uninstalling/reinstalling all the programmes which were causing the messages. In some cases this meant searching the Registry to remove remnants which were left after previous activities. This also seems to have stopped some of the errors showing up in Event Viewer.

However, I still have the 128 Informational Event messages regarding 'Successful Application Reconfiguration' at each system start.

Rob.
Old 01-16-2017, 01:06 PM   #7
TSF Enthusiast

While researching this I started to find reference to various 'Health Check' or 'helper' apps from the likes of Dell, HP and other manufacturers.
About 2 days before these messages began I had been looking for the reason for 808 Event Viewer messages when printing with my HP printer. I reinstalled the printer Driver, and also downloaded HP Support Assistant and HP Support Solutions Framework. Both these downloads are mentioned in many other cases where multiple 'Successful application reconfiguration' Reliability Monitor messages were happening.
So, I uninstalled both these HP 'helpers' and the Reliability Monitor messages have stopped.
Rob.
Closed Thread