Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 10 Support

User Tag List

Realtek Audio Driver

This is a discussion on Realtek Audio Driver within the Windows 10 Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. How do I know what Model my PC is so that I can find the correct Realtek Audio Driver ?

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
Registered Member

How do I know what Model my PC is so that I can find the correct Realtek Audio Driver ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2015, 04:53 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Let's take a look at your system hardware specifications. Please follow this guide on how to get those specifications:

How to find your system specifications - Tech Support Forum
Old 08-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #3
Registered Member

Solved
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer running slowly
Hello, My laptop has not been working at the rate it should be, when I play games, it has very low framerates, and when I copy stuff to my hard drive, it takes ages (7-8MB/s) when originally it worked at around 30 MB/s, Here is my Dxdiag and the link to my speccy results: ------------------...
esxu Windows 8, 8.1 Support 3 06-19-2013 03:00 AM
[SOLVED] Mouse and Keyboard Stop Responding
I've been having this problem for a while and I'm at my wits end. I reformatted a few days ago out of desperation and it still didn't help. I'll be playing a game for a couple hours and suddenly I lose control of the mouse and keyboard. Everything is still running though. I can see what's going on...
andr1587 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 03-28-2013 01:00 PM
2 different computers hangs in the same way.
Hi dear people. My old computer started to get issues with random freeze ups, and I did everything I could do. Updated drivers, ran all sorts of scans and checkups, virus free, dust free, formatted the computer, and before instaling any of my programs I still had the same issue. Nothing showed up...
Sindaya BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 10-23-2012 07:28 AM
windows 7 freezes during startup
i have been having issues since friday my computer seems to freeze on startup. it gets to the welcome screen and freezes. someone recommended doing a boot log but i don't know how to know what it means. the whole thing is to long but here is the last part someone please help Loaded...
mucwen Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 12-11-2011 09:32 PM
[SOLVED] PSU concern
I have a PSU that is no brander and im not sure if this is safe, I'm running a ati HD 4300/4500 but I'm unable to find out how much power that needs, But i connected another small screen that runs of a intergrated GPU on the motherboard, Will this take up additional Power and is it safe?...
entrity RAM and Power Supply Support 11 05-05-2011 04:31 AM