Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 10 Support

User Tag List

PC Won't Boot After Cleaning

This is a discussion on PC Won't Boot After Cleaning within the Windows 10 Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello all. I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC. Please bare with me with my long explanation. Please

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 03:02 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Hello all. I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC. Please bare with me with my long explanation. Please read and help.

Every three months I open it up to clean it out with a can of compressed air. Today I did this and also replaced the optical drive as it had been acting up for a while where I had to use a paper clip in order to eject it.

When I powered on my PC I got a stop error/BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED".

Thinking the new drive was the culprit, I removed the new optical drive and reverted to the original one. I received the same stop error message. I used a Windows 10 Repair Disc I had created when I upgraded to W10 from W7.

I ran the Startup Repair utility and I was able to get into Windows again and use my computer as normal.

When restarting my PC, I run into the same original problem and I have to boot into the Repair Disc and run the Startup Repair again and then I'm once again able to get into Windows. After doing this for the second time, now the PC wont boot into windows at all; the startup repair just hangs and nothing happens.

I ran a chkdsk and also used the Seagate tool to test my HDD. Neither found any errors so I'm confident the issue is not hardware but software.

Will I have to reset my Windows OS and start from scratch? I want to avoid this at all costs as the process is a PITA and time consuming to get everything back to the way I have it with all programs and so on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2016, 04:50 AM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techie19 View Post
Hello all. I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC. Please bare with me with my long explanation. Please read and help.

Every three months I open it up to clean it out with a can of compressed air. Today I did this and also replaced the optical drive as it had been acting up for a while where I had to use a paper clip in order to eject it.

When I powered on my PC I got a stop error/BSOD "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED".

Thinking the new drive was the culprit, I removed the new optical drive and reverted to the original one. I received the same stop error message. I used a Windows 10 Repair Disc I had created when I upgraded to W10 from W7.

I ran the Startup Repair utility and I was able to get into Windows again and use my computer as normal.

When restarting my PC, I run into the same original problem and I have to boot into the Repair Disc and run the Startup Repair again and then I'm once again able to get into Windows. After doing this for the second time, now the PC wont boot into windows at all; the startup repair just hangs and nothing happens.

I ran a chkdsk and also used the Seagate tool to test my HDD. Neither found any errors so I'm confident the issue is not hardware but software.

Will I have to reset my Windows OS and start from scratch? I want to avoid this at all costs as the process is a PITA and time consuming to get everything back to the way I have it with all programs and so on.
Have you tried going into safe mode? Here is a link that might help.
Fix KMODE Exception not handled Error in Windows 10
Old 11-30-2016, 10:03 AM   #3
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

A mini-dump would pin point the cause, driver + stop code.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2016, 04:10 PM   #4
Registered Member

My System

You might have loosened the RAM or some wires to the drives in your cleaning process. Shut down the computer pull out each RAM stick, blow out the RAM Slots with compressed air and Reseat the RAM, also Reseat all cables to the motherboard and drives.
Browse to C:\Windows\minidump and select all dump files and Zip them up and attach them in your next post.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:12 PM   #5
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Hello all, thanks for your replies. Again, sorry for long explanation but want to include all relevant information.

Oh yeah, neglected to mention that the day prior (Tuesday 11/29) there was a power outage in the apartment building I live in. overall, there's been a handful of them while living here for the past 3 yrs. I don't have a UPS; PC, and all peripherals are connected to a Belkin SurgeMaster power strip.

So here's what I did today and what I came across. The following was before seeing any of your replies.

1. I Removed the CMOS battery to clear the BIOS. I Reseated RAM sticks. I
have 4 in total. 2-4GBs, and 2-1Gbs. The 2-4GBs I upgraded to after getting PC. The original configuration was only with the 2-1GBs. I'm sure to plug them into the proper slots to get the dual channel configuration. So the 2-4GBs are plugged into DIMM1 and DIMM3, and the 2-1GBs are plugged into DIMM2 and DIMM4.

2. After reseating the all RAM sticks, I powered on the PC and received beeps, 5 to be exact, followed by a blinking red power LED. It's an HP desktop. I checked on Google and found this beep code to be RAM related.

3. I followed by removing all RAM again, this time plugging in one at a time, starting with the 4GB modules. PC booted up fine into Windows. Ran a memory test, and passed with just these two RAM sticks plugged in.

4. Upon reboot, I received a POST error code of 1796, SATA cabling connection error. I had unplugged the optical drive to see if the issue was related to it. Having the optical drive unplugged, caused the ordering of the SATA connections to be skipped. SATA0=HDD, SATA1=empty (where optical drive was plugged into), and SATA3=HDD. Anyway, I corrected the error by re-connecting the optical drive.

5. Continuing with the RAM. Once I plugged in the first of the two 1GB sticks, the PC didn't boot into Windows. I got the original stop error/BSOD. I removed the RAM stick and inserted the second of the two 1GB sticks. Same thing, got the BSOD. Making an educated assumption, Im ruling out those two RAM sticks as defective. I can deal with 8GBs of RAM, as long as my PC works again.

6. Heres the kicker. Upon attempting to reboot PC again, I got the BSOD with the same stop error. Now Im super confused and dont know what else to try. Feel like just giving up and tossing the dam computer in the trash but I dont like to give up.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:17 AM   #6
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfamily View Post
Have you tried going into safe mode? Here is a link that might help.
Fix KMODE Exception not handled Error in Windows 10
Forgot to add that I was able to boot into Safe Mode and PC works just fine while in Safe Mode. Check Device Manager and all drivers seem to be ok.

I'm contemplating building my own custom PC, but I would like to solve the issue with this current one as it'll drive me nuts not knowing what the issue was and as I mentioned before, I don't like to give up.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:22 AM   #7
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk.funk View Post
You might have loosened the RAM or some wires to the drives in your cleaning process. Shut down the computer pull out each RAM stick, blow out the RAM Slots with compressed air and Reseat the RAM, also Reseat all cables to the motherboard and drives.
Browse to C:\Windows\minidump and select all dump files and Zip them up and attach them in your next post.
Since I am able to boot into Safe Mode, would it be possible to get the minidump files while in Safe Mode?
Old 12-01-2016, 01:48 AM   #8
Registered Member

My System

Quote:
Since I am able to boot into Safe Mode, would it be possible to get the minidump files while in Safe Mode?
The fact that the computer works in Safe Mode, means it is not hardware related, but is associated with a driver or Program, like Anti-Virus
Old 12-02-2016, 12:55 PM   #9
TSF Enthusiast

My System

I checked Device Manager and there's nothing wrong with any of the drivers. At least none have a yellow exclamation point.

Right now I am booted into Windows normally, not in safe mode. But I found I have to do the following in order to boot into normal mode:

Using a USB flash drive with YUMI multi boot on it, I boot my PC into the USB flash drive. In YUMI, I select the first option which is to continue booting from first HD. Doing this my PC boots into Windows with no issues.

I'm super confused as to why this work around works, but if not my PC would have a stop error/BSOD come up.

As for the mini dump files, first, when I try to navigate to the folder where the dump files should be, it is not listed. I have "show hidden files, folders, and drives" enabled in File Explorer Option. I double cheeked and in System>Advance System Settings> Startup and Recovery>Settings, under Write debugging information, Complete Memory Dump is selected.

I forgot I had downloaded this program called WhoCrashed a long time ago I needed help troubleshooting a BSOD. I used it to help this time around but it couldn't find any dump files available.

So this is all the info I have as of right now. I am still banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what the problem is.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:36 PM   #10
Registered Member

My System

What is the Make and Model# of your Motherboard?
Unplug all USB Mass storage drives, including USB HDD's, Flash Drives etc.
Check the cabling of the HDD. Make sure that the SATA cable from the HDD is going to SATA port 1 on the motherboard (it will be listed as Disk 0 in Disk Management).
Look at the RAM, make sure there is one stick of RAM in the slot closes to the Processor, separate the other RAM stick with a blank slot in between. Also, make sure the RAM is of the same MHz and type for each stick.
Boot into Setup (Bios) go to Hard Drive mode, or SATA, set the mode to AHCI and not IDE, or Legacy. Now go to the SATA port configuration. Be sure SATA port 1 or 0 is Enabled and is first in the Boot order. Go to the Boot tab, move the OS HDD to First Boot Device. Save and Exit.
If you still have a problem, then boot off of your install media and choose Repair Your Computer and do a Startup Repair.
Go to the manufacturers support download drivers site, type in your motherboard model# choose your version of Windows 10 (ie) 32bit or 64bit and download Chipset driver, install this first. Then Video driver. Update any other drivers if still having problems.
If you have done all of this and still have problems, try Updating the Bios.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:46 PM   #11
TSF Enthusiast

My System

What is the Make and Model# of your Motherboard?
-I'll get this info tomorrow and post it. I work 12 hour shifts @ nights and pretty much try to catch up on sleep during the day.

Unplug all USB Mass storage drives, including USB HDD's, Flash Drives etc.
-I've already done this. Only two devices which are normally connected via USB are an external HDD and printer. Oh, and wireless mouse and keyboard combo.

Check the cabling of the HDD. Make sure that the SATA cable from the HDD is going to SATA port 1 on the motherboard (it will be listed as Disk 0 in Disk Management).
-I did this already. On one of my previous posts I listed this as the computer showed an error 1796; so I made sure to correct this and the error went away.

Look at the RAM, make sure there is one stick of RAM in the slot closes to the Processor, separate the other RAM stick with a blank slot in between.
Also, make sure the RAM is of the same MHz and type for each stick.
-Current configuration is 2-4GBs RAM sticks, both were purchased as a kit, same specs. One is connected to DIMM1, slowest to CPU, and DIMM3. DIMM2 and DIMM4 are empty.

Boot into Setup (Bios) go to Hard Drive mode, or SATA, set the mode to AHCI and not IDE, or Legacy.Now go to the SATA port configuration. Be sure SATA port 1 or 0 is Enabled and is first in the Boot order. Go to the Boot tab, move the OS HDD to First Boot Device. Save and Exit.
-I've reset all the BIOS settings to default and then made the changes you've listed.

If you still have a problem, then boot off of your install media and choose Repair Your Computer and do a Startup Repair.
-I've already done this a few times. Startup Repair says it couldn't find any issues to fix

Go to the manufacturers support download drivers site, type in your motherboard model# choose your version of Windows 10 (ie) 32bit or 64bit and download Chipset driver, install this first.Then Video driver. Update any other drivers if still having problems. If you have done all of this and still have problems, try Updating the Bios.
-Should I still do this although in device manager it doesn't show as any of the drivers having a problem? None show any yellow exclamation, or red Xs

As we can both agree it isn't a hardware issue, should I just reinstall Windows and start from scratch? I've been trying to avoid doing this but seems like I've tried just about everything.

In the past when fixing clients' computers, this had been the only solution after spending endless hrs trying to troubleshoot and fix an issue. Of course I would back up all their data first.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:40 AM   #12
Registered Member

My System

Quote:
two devices which are normally connected via USB are an external HDD and printer.
Unplug the external HDD to troubleshoot the boot process.
It won't hurt to download the manufacturers Drivers. If all else fails, then reinstall Windows.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:44 AM   #13
TSF Enthusiast

My System

spunk, the external HDD and printer have been unplugged since the beginning that I started troubleshooting this problem.

Will give it a try to download the drivers. Ill post tomorrow once home after getting some much needed sleep.

We are in a freeze at work so not much work to do inside the data center. Although not much work, still tiring working nights. By the time I get out of here, I'm in need of sleep.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #14
TSF Enthusiast

My System

spunk, I gathered the following using Speccy. I know it's a lot but it's all the info on my PC. In short, it's an HP 8000 Elite SFF, motherboard HP 3646h, running W10 Pro 64-bit with an Intel Pentium E5500 2.8 GHz CPU, 8GBs of Dual Channel DDR3 RAM. Still unable to get memory dump. For some reason my PC is not logging the memory dump file. Hope this can somehow help in figuring out what the issue I'm having is. Thanks for all your help so far.

Summary
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Pentium E5500 @ 2.80GHz 34 C
Wolfdale 45nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 398MHz (6-6-6-15)
Motherboard
Hewlett-Packard 3646h (XU1 PROCESSOR)
Graphics
Acer K222HQL ([email protected])
Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (HP)
Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (HP)
Storage
186GB Western Digital WDC WD2000JD-22HBB0 ATA Device (SATA) 39 C
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 ATA Device (SATA) 32 C
Optical Drives
HP DVD Writer 1260d ATA Device
Audio
High Definition Audio Device
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Computer type: HP 8000 Elite SFF Business PC
Installation Date: 9/21/2016 1:02:55 PM
Windows Security Center
User Account Control (UAC) Enabled
Notify level 2 - Default
Firewall Enabled
Windows Update
AutoUpdate Download Automatically and Notify Prior to Install
Windows Defender
Windows Defender Disabled
Antivirus
Windows Defender
Antivirus Disabled
Virus Signature Database Up to date
AVG AntiVirus Free Edition
Antivirus Enabled
Virus Signature Database Up to date
.NET Frameworks installed
v4.6 Full
v4.6 Client
v3.5 SP1
v3.0 SP2
v2.0 SP2
Internet Explorer
Version 11.447.14393.0
PowerShell
Version 5.1.14393.0
Java
Java Runtime Environment
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_111\bin\java.exe
Version 8.0
Update 111
Build 14
Environment Variables
USERPROFILE C:\Users\Jose Medina
SystemRoot C:\WINDOWS
User Variables
Path C:\Users\JM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps
PT6HOME C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2sv
TEMP C:\Users\JM\AppData\Local\Temp
TMP C:\Users\JM\AppData\Local\Temp
Machine Variables
asl.log Destination=file
ComSpec C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK NO
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS 2
OS Windows_NT
Path C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live
C:\WINDOWS\system32
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared
C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
PATHEXT .COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE AMD64
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL 6
PROCESSOR_REVISION 170a
PSModulePath C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
PT6HOME C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2sv
TEMP C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
TMP C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
USERNAME SYSTEM
VBOX_MSI_INSTALL_PATH C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\
windir C:\WINDOWS
Power Profile
Active power scheme High performance
Hibernation Disabled
Turn Off Monitor after: (On AC Power) 20 min
Turn Off Hard Disk after: (On AC Power) Never
Suspend after: (On AC Power) Never
Screen saver Enabled
Uptime
Current Session
Current Time 12/3/2016 2:24:53 PM
Current Uptime 82,004 sec (0 d, 22 h, 46 m, 44 s)
Last Boot Time 12/2/2016 3:38:09 PM
Services
Running Acronis Scheduler2 Service
Running Adobe Acrobat Update Service
Running Apple Mobile Device Service
Running Application Host Helper Service
Running Application Information
Running AVG Service
Running AVG WatchDog
Running AVGIDSAgent
Running Background Tasks Infrastructure Service
Running Base Filtering Engine
Running Bonjour Service
Running CDPUserSvc_7af97
Running Certificate Propagation
Running Check Point SSL Network Extender
Running CNG Key Isolation
Running COM+ Event System
Running Computer Browser
Running Connected Devices Platform Service
Running Connected User Experiences and Telemetry
Running Contact Data_7af97
Running CoreMessaging
Running Credential Manager
Running Cryptographic Services
Running Data Sharing Service
Running DCOM Server Process Launcher
Running Delivery Optimization
Running Device Association Service
Running DHCP Client
Running Diagnostic Policy Service
Running Diagnostic Service Host
Running Diagnostic System Host
Running Distributed Link Tracking Client
Running DNS Client
Running Dynu IP Update Service
Running Function Discovery Provider Host
Running Function Discovery Resource Publication
Running Geolocation Service
Running Group Policy Client
Running HomeGroup Provider
Running HP Support Solutions Framework Service
Running Human Interface Device Service
Running Intel System Usage Report Service SystemUsageReportSvc_WILLAMETTE
Running Intuit Update Service v4
Running IP Helper
Running iPod Service
Running IPsec Policy Agent
Running LeapFrog Connect Device Service
Running Local Session Manager
Running Macrium Reflect Image Mounting Service
Running Message Queuing
Running Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant
Running MozyHome Backup Service
Running nabi Sync Service
Running Net.Msmq Listener Adapter
Running Net.Pipe Listener Adapter
Running Network Connected Devices Auto-Setup
Running Network Connection Broker
Running Network List Service
Running Network Location Awareness
Running Network Setup Service
Running Network Store Interface Service
Running Offline Files
Running Peer Name Resolution Protocol
Running Peer Networking Identity Manager
Running Plug and Play
Running Power
Running Print Spooler
Running Process Monitor
Running Program Compatibility Assistant Service
Running Quality Windows Audio Video Experience
Running Remote Desktop Configuration
Running Remote Desktop Services
Running Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector
Running Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
Running RPC Endpoint Mapper
Running SAS Core Service
Running Security Accounts Manager
Running Security Center
Running Serv-U File Server
Running Server
Running Shell Hardware Detection
Running SSDP Discovery
Running State Repository Service
Running Storage Service
Running Superfetch
Running Sync Host_7af97
Running System Event Notification Service
Running System Events Broker
Running Task Scheduler
Running TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
Running Themes
Running Tile Data model server
Running Time Broker
Running User Data Access_7af97
Running User Data Storage_7af97
Running User Manager
Running User Profile Service
Running vToolbarUpdater40.3.6
Running Windows Audio
Running Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
Running Windows Connection Manager
Running Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework
Running Windows Event Log
Running Windows Firewall
Running Windows Font Cache Service
Running Windows License Manager Service
Running Windows Management Instrumentation
Running Windows Process Activation Service
Running Windows Push Notifications System Service
Running Windows Search
Running WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service
Running WLAN AutoConfig
Running Workstation
Running World Wide Web Publishing Service
Running WtuSystemSupport
Stopped ActiveX Installer (AxInstSV)
Stopped Adobe Flash Player Update Service
Stopped AllJoyn Router Service
Stopped App Readiness
Stopped Application Identity
Stopped Application Layer Gateway Service
Stopped Application Management
Stopped AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC)
Stopped ASP.NET State Service
Stopped Auto Time Zone Updater
Stopped AvgAMPS
Stopped Background Intelligent Transfer Service
Stopped BitLocker Drive Encryption Service
Stopped Block Level Backup Engine Service
Stopped Bluetooth Handsfree Service
Stopped Bluetooth Support Service
Stopped BranchCache
Stopped Client License Service (ClipSVC)
Stopped COM+ System Application
Stopped DataCollectionPublishingService
Stopped Device Install Service
Stopped Device Management Enrollment Service
Stopped Device Setup Manager
Stopped DevQuery Background Discovery Broker
Stopped Distributed Transaction Coordinator
Stopped dmwappushsvc
Stopped Downloaded Maps Manager
Stopped Embedded Mode
Stopped Encrypting File System (EFS)
Stopped Energy Server Service WILLAMETTE
Stopped Enterprise App Management Service
Stopped Extensible Authentication Protocol
Stopped Fax
Stopped File History Service
Stopped Futuremark SystemInfo Service
Stopped Google Update Service (gupdate)
Stopped Google Update Service (gupdatem)
Stopped HomeGroup Listener
Stopped HP Software Framework Service
Stopped HV Host Service
Stopped Hyper-V Data Exchange Service
Stopped Hyper-V Guest Service Interface
Stopped Hyper-V Guest Shutdown Service
Stopped Hyper-V Heartbeat Service
Stopped Hyper-V PowerShell Direct Service
Stopped Hyper-V Remote Desktop Virtualization Service
Stopped Hyper-V Time Synchronization Service
Stopped Hyper-V Volume Shadow Copy Requestor
Stopped IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules
Stopped Infrared monitor service
Stopped Interactive Services Detection
Stopped Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
Stopped KtmRm for Distributed Transaction Coordinator
Stopped Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper
Stopped MessagingService_7af97
Stopped Microsoft Diagnostics Hub Standard Collector Service
Stopped Microsoft App-V Client
Stopped Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service
Stopped Microsoft Office Diagnostics Service
Stopped Microsoft Passport
Stopped Microsoft Passport Container
Stopped Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider
Stopped Microsoft Storage Spaces SMP
Stopped Microsoft Windows SMS Router Service.
Stopped Mozilla Maintenance Service
Stopped Net.Tcp Listener Adapter
Stopped Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service
Stopped Netlogon
Stopped Network Connections
Stopped Network Connectivity Assistant
Stopped Office Source Engine
Stopped Optimize drives
Stopped Peer Networking Grouping
Stopped Performance Counter DLL Host
Stopped Performance Logs & Alerts
Stopped Phone Service
Stopped PNRP Machine Name Publication Service
Stopped Portable Device Enumerator Service
Stopped Printer Extensions and Notifications
Stopped Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support
Stopped Radio Management Service
Stopped Remote Access Auto Connection Manager
Stopped Remote Access Connection Manager
Stopped Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental)
Stopped Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator
Stopped Remote Registry
Stopped Retail Demo Service
Stopped Routing and Remote Access
Stopped Secondary Logon
Stopped Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol Service
Stopped Sensor Data Service
Stopped Sensor Monitoring Service
Stopped Sensor Service
Stopped Shared PC Account Manager
Stopped Skype Updater
Stopped Smart Card
Stopped Smart Card Device Enumeration Service
Stopped Smart Card Removal Policy
Stopped SNMP Trap
Stopped Software Protection
Stopped Spot Verifier
Stopped Still Image Acquisition Events
Stopped Storage Tiers Management
Stopped Telephony
Stopped Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
Stopped Update Orchestrator Service for Windows Update
Stopped UPnP Device Host
Stopped User Energy Server Service WILLAMETTE
Stopped User Experience Virtualization Service
Stopped Virtual Disk
Stopped Volume Shadow Copy
Stopped W3C Logging Service
Stopped WalletService
Stopped WebClient
Stopped Windows Backup
Stopped Windows Biometric Service
Stopped Windows Camera Frame Server
Stopped Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar
Stopped Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service
Stopped Windows Defender Network Inspection Service
Stopped Windows Defender Service
Stopped Windows Encryption Provider Host Service
Stopped Windows Error Reporting Service
Stopped Windows Event Collector
Stopped Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)
Stopped Windows Insider Service
Stopped Windows Installer
Stopped Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service
Stopped Windows Mobile Hotspot Service
Stopped Windows Modules Installer
Stopped Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0
Stopped Windows Push Notifications User Service_7af97
Stopped Windows Remote Management (WS-Management)
Stopped Windows Time
Stopped Windows Update
Stopped Wired AutoConfig
Stopped WMI Performance Adapter
Stopped Work Folders
Stopped WWAN AutoConfig
Stopped Xbox Live Auth Manager
Stopped Xbox Live Game Save
Stopped Xbox Live Networking Service
TimeZone
TimeZone GMT -5:00 Hours
Language English (United States)
Location United States
Format English (United States)
Currency $
Date Format M/d/yyyy
Time Format h:mm:ss tt
Scheduler
12/3/2016 2:51 PM; GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA
12/3/2016 3:00 PM; Adobe Flash Player Updater
12/3/2016 4:14 PM; HPCeeScheduleForJose Medina
12/3/2016 4:51 PM; GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore
12/4/2016 11:00 AM; Adobe Acrobat Update Task
CCleanerSkipUAC
USER_ESRV_SVC_WILLAMETTE
Hotfixes
Installed
11/9/2016 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3200970)
A security issue has been identified in a Microsoft software
product that could affect your system. You can help protect your
system by installing this update from Microsoft. For a complete
listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the
associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article. After you install
this update, you may have to restart your system.
11/9/2016 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1607 (for x64-based Systems) (KB3202790)
11/9/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 3 (KB3127889)
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Compatibility
Pack Service Pack 3 that could allow arbitrary code to run when
a maliciously modified file is opened. This update resolves that
vulnerability.
11/9/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2986253)
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office 2007 suites
that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified
file is opened. This update resolves that vulnerability.
11/9/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB3118395)
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Excel 2007
11/9/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 3 (KB3127948)
vulnerability.
11/9/2016 Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 x64 Edition - November 2016 (KB890830)
After the download, this tool runs one time to check your computer
for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software (including
Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom) and helps remove any infection that
is found. If an infection is found, the tool will display a status
report the next time that you start your computer. A new version
of the tool will be offered every month. If you want to manually
run the tool on your computer, you can download a copy from the
Microsoft Download Center, or you can run an online version from
microsoft.com. This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus
product. To help protect your computer, you should use an antivirus
product.
11/9/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB3118396)
11/9/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB3127949)
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Word 2007
10/27/2016 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1607 (for x64-based Systems) (KB3201860)
10/27/2016 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3199986)
Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete
associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information.
After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
10/27/2016 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3197954)
10/17/2016 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3199209)
10/12/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB3118301)
10/12/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 3 (KB3118307)
vulnerability.
10/12/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB3118308)
A security vulnerability exists in Microsoft Office Word 2007
10/12/2016 Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - October 2016 (KB890830)
After the download, this tool runs one time to check your computer
for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software (including
Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom) and helps remove any infection that
is found. If an infection is found, the tool will display a status
report the next time that you start your computer. A new version
of the tool will be offered every month. If you want to manually
run the tool on your computer, you can download a copy from the
Microsoft Download Center, or you can run an online version from
microsoft.com. This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus
product. To help protect your computer, you should use an antivirus
product.
10/12/2016 Security Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB3193713)
This security update to Silverlight includes fixes outlined in
KB 3193713. This update is backward compatible with web applications
built using previous versions of Silverlight.
10/12/2016 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3194798)
10/12/2016 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1607 (for x64-based Systems) (KB3194343)
9/30/2016 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3194496)
9/21/2016 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3188128)
9/21/2016 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176936)
9/21/2016 Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607
Install the anniversary version of Windows.

Process List
AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
Process ID 2772
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
Memory Usage 3.44 MB
Peak Memory Usage 50 MB
ApplicationFrameHost.exe
Process ID 8580
Path C:\Windows\System32\ApplicationFrameHost.exe
Memory Usage 13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 28 MB
armsvc.exe
Process ID 2732
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
Memory Usage 1.79 MB
Peak Memory Usage 7.09 MB
audiodg.exe
Process ID 3788
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exe
Memory Usage 9.32 MB
Peak Memory Usage 12 MB
avgcsrva.exe
Process ID 616
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avgcsrva.exe
Memory Usage 170 MB
Peak Memory Usage 513 MB
avgemca.exe
Process ID 4740
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avgemca.exe
Memory Usage 3.38 MB
Peak Memory Usage 21 MB
avgidsagenta.exe
Process ID 2752
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avgidsagenta.exe
Memory Usage 31 MB
Peak Memory Usage 60 MB
avgnsa.exe
Process ID 4724
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avgnsa.exe
Memory Usage 13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 27 MB
avgrsa.exe
Process ID 504
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\Av\avgrsa.exe
Memory Usage 15 MB
Peak Memory Usage 144 MB
avgsvca.exe
Process ID 2760
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Framework\Common\avgsvca.exe
Memory Usage 12 MB
Peak Memory Usage 45 MB
avgui.exe
Process ID 7836
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avgui.exe
Memory Usage 20 MB
Peak Memory Usage 89 MB
avguix.exe
Process ID 7932
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Framework\Common\avguix.exe
Memory Usage 17 MB
Peak Memory Usage 83 MB
avgwdsvca.exe
Process ID 2832
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Av\avgwdsvca.exe
Memory Usage 32 MB
Peak Memory Usage 65 MB
backgroundTaskHost.exe
Process ID 9244
Path C:\Windows\System32\backgroundTaskHost.exe
Memory Usage 26 MB
Peak Memory Usage 44 MB
Calculator.exe
Process ID 9852
Path C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1611.3123.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Calculator.exe
Memory Usage 232 KB
Peak Memory Usage 46 MB
CCleaner64.exe
Process ID 3648
Path C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
Memory Usage 12 MB
Peak Memory Usage 22 MB
CommandService.exe
Process ID 3060
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
Memory Usage 1.86 MB
Peak Memory Usage 18 MB
CompatTelRunner.exe
Process ID 7536
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\CompatTelRunner.exe
Memory Usage 13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 24 MB
conhost.exe
Process ID 10584
Path C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe
Memory Usage 1.85 MB
Peak Memory Usage 7.20 MB
conhost.exe
Process ID 1632
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe
Memory Usage 5.84 MB
Peak Memory Usage 5.84 MB
csrss.exe
Process ID 932
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
Memory Usage 2.20 MB
Peak Memory Usage 4.47 MB
csrss.exe
Process ID 1016
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\csrss.exe
Memory Usage 4.34 MB
Peak Memory Usage 36 MB
ctfmon.exe
Process ID 6260
Path C:\Windows\System32\ctfmon.exe
Memory Usage 1.93 MB
Peak Memory Usage 8.23 MB
dasHost.exe
Process ID 2416
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\dasHost.exe
Memory Usage 17 MB
Peak Memory Usage 30 MB
dllhost.exe
Process ID 8856
Path C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe
Memory Usage 7.07 MB
Peak Memory Usage 10 MB
dwm.exe
Process ID 1264
User DWM-1
Domain Window Manager
Path C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exe
Memory Usage 54 MB
Peak Memory Usage 81 MB
DynuIUCSvc.exe
Process ID 3044
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Dynu Systems\Dynu IP Update Client\DynuIUCSvc.exe
Memory Usage 4.72 MB
Peak Memory Usage 13 MB
explorer.exe
Process ID 6412
Path C:\Windows\explorer.exe
Memory Usage 122 MB
Peak Memory Usage 218 MB
fontdrvhost.exe
Process ID 7632
Path C:\Windows\System32\fontdrvhost.exe
Memory Usage 1.36 MB
Peak Memory Usage 4.18 MB
googledrivesync.exe
Process ID 7976
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe
Memory Usage 75 MB
Peak Memory Usage 96 MB
googledrivesync.exe
Process ID 7508
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe
Memory Usage 1.21 MB
Peak Memory Usage 10 MB
HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
Process ID 8632
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Solutions\HPSupportSolutionsFrameworkService.exe
Memory Usage 19 MB
Peak Memory Usage 151 MB
IntuitUpdateService.exe
Process ID 8864
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service v4\IntuitUpdateService.exe
Memory Usage 2.48 MB
Peak Memory Usage 90 MB
iPodService.exe
Process ID 7592
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
Memory Usage 2.65 MB
Peak Memory Usage 8.34 MB
iTunesHelper.exe
Process ID 7484
Path C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
Memory Usage 4.19 MB
Peak Memory Usage 17 MB
jusched.exe
Process ID 7864
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
Memory Usage 1.79 MB
Peak Memory Usage 11 MB
lsass.exe
Process ID 836
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
Memory Usage 11 MB
Peak Memory Usage 26 MB
LVPrcSrv.exe
Process ID 2256
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\Common Files\logishrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
Memory Usage 2.45 MB
Peak Memory Usage 9.46 MB
LVPrS64H.exe
Process ID 3860
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrS64H.exe
Memory Usage 1.65 MB
Peak Memory Usage 7.92 MB
mDNSResponder.exe
Process ID 2780
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
Memory Usage 2.93 MB
Peak Memory Usage 6.61 MB
Memory Compression
Process ID 3436
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 176 MB
Peak Memory Usage 282 MB
Microsoft.Photos.exe
Path C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_16.1118.10000.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Photos.exe
Memory Usage 246 MB
Peak Memory Usage 386 MB
mozybackup.exe
Process ID 2324
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozybackup.exe
Memory Usage 30 MB
Peak Memory Usage 100 MB
mozybackup.exe
Process ID 1940
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozybackup.exe
Memory Usage 3.70 MB
Peak Memory Usage 13 MB
mozystat.exe
Process ID 7692
Path C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozystat.exe
Memory Usage 9.77 MB
Peak Memory Usage 25 MB
mqsvc.exe
Process ID 2056
User NETWORK SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\mqsvc.exe
Memory Usage 7.02 MB
Peak Memory Usage 17 MB
nabiSyncService.exe
Process ID 1376
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\nabi\bin\nabiSyncService.exe
Memory Usage 3.13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 5.23 MB
ReflectService.exe
Process ID 3192
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\ReflectService.exe
Memory Usage 2.67 MB
Peak Memory Usage 12 MB
RuntimeBroker.exe
Process ID 6208
Path C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe
Memory Usage 58 MB
Peak Memory Usage 421 MB
SASCORE64.EXE
Process ID 2692
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE
Memory Usage 1.54 MB
Peak Memory Usage 6.05 MB
schedul2.exe
Process ID 2712
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
Memory Usage 3.69 MB
Peak Memory Usage 9.65 MB
sdiagnhost.exe
Process ID 9696
Path C:\Windows\System32\sdiagnhost.exe
Memory Usage 21 MB
Peak Memory Usage 65 MB
SearchFilterHost.exe
Process ID 4684
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\SearchFilterHost.exe
Memory Usage 10 MB
Peak Memory Usage 10 MB
SearchIndexer.exe
Process ID 6676
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\SearchIndexer.exe
Memory Usage 37 MB
Peak Memory Usage 73 MB
SearchProtocolHost.exe
Process ID 8232
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
Memory Usage 17 MB
Peak Memory Usage 17 MB
SearchUI.exe
Process ID 10028
Path C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchUI.exe
Memory Usage 123 MB
Peak Memory Usage 137 MB
Serv-U.exe
Process ID 2192
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\Serv-U\Serv-U.exe
Memory Usage 9.00 MB
Peak Memory Usage 34 MB
services.exe
Process ID 488
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\services.exe
Memory Usage 5.57 MB
Peak Memory Usage 7.98 MB
SettingSyncHost.exe
Process ID 10976
Path C:\Windows\System32\SettingSyncHost.exe
Memory Usage 944 KB
Peak Memory Usage 13 MB
ShellExperienceHost.exe
Process ID 6892
Path C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe
Memory Usage 71 MB
Peak Memory Usage 126 MB
sihost.exe
Process ID 5412
Path C:\Windows\System32\sihost.exe
Memory Usage 13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 27 MB
SkypeHost.exe
Process ID 1800
Path C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_11.9.261.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\SkypeHost.exe
Memory Usage 29 MB
Peak Memory Usage 89 MB
slimsvc.exe
Process ID 2892
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\SSL Network Extender\slimsvc.exe
Memory Usage 2.48 MB
Peak Memory Usage 11 MB
smartscreen.exe
Process ID 6764
Path C:\Windows\System32\smartscreen.exe
Memory Usage 31 MB
Peak Memory Usage 31 MB
smss.exe
Process ID 404
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\smss.exe
Memory Usage 468 KB
Peak Memory Usage 1.05 MB
SMSvcHost.exe
Process ID 4912
User NETWORK SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe
Memory Usage 2.86 MB
Peak Memory Usage 14 MB
SMSvcHost.exe
Process ID 3112
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe
Memory Usage 5.64 MB
Peak Memory Usage 58 MB
Speccy64.exe
Process ID 5928
Path C:\Program Files\Speccy\Speccy64.exe
Memory Usage 36 MB
Peak Memory Usage 36 MB
spoolsv.exe
Process ID 2400
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
Memory Usage 6.85 MB
Peak Memory Usage 20 MB
SurSvc.exe
Process ID 3184
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Driver Update Utility\SUR\SurSvc.exe
Memory Usage 3.68 MB
Peak Memory Usage 64 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 2952
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
Memory Usage 16 MB
Peak Memory Usage 31 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 2704
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 7.44 MB
Peak Memory Usage 14 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 2276
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 5.13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 16 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 2084
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 3.44 MB
Peak Memory Usage 13 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1776
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 5.48 MB
Peak Memory Usage 11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1720
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 24 MB
Peak Memory Usage 80 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1572
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 21 MB
Peak Memory Usage 38 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1488
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 23 MB
Peak Memory Usage 50 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1404
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 90 MB
Peak Memory Usage 163 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1352
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 47 MB
Peak Memory Usage 270 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1344
User NETWORK SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 32 MB
Peak Memory Usage 111 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1092
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 16 MB
Peak Memory Usage 46 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 5664
Memory Usage 18 MB
Peak Memory Usage 40 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 3176
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 24 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1152
User NETWORK SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 7.42 MB
Peak Memory Usage 11 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 3160
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 3.84 MB
Peak Memory Usage 12 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 3952
User NETWORK SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 1.35 MB
Peak Memory Usage 8.52 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 2968
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 6.94 MB
Peak Memory Usage 15 MB
svchost.exe
Process ID 1300
User LOCAL SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Memory Usage 8.21 MB
Peak Memory Usage 8.98 MB
System
Process ID 4
Memory Usage 11 MB
Peak Memory Usage 211 MB
System Idle Process
Process ID 0
SystemSettings.exe
Process ID 7452
Path C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe
Memory Usage 244 KB
Peak Memory Usage 51 MB
taskhostw.exe
Process ID 5628
Path C:\Windows\System32\taskhostw.exe
Memory Usage 13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 24 MB
ToolbarUpdater.exe
Process ID 3204
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\40.3.6\ToolbarUpdater.exe
Memory Usage 2.21 MB
Peak Memory Usage 11 MB
vprot.exe
Process ID 7820
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Web TuneUp\vprot.exe
Memory Usage 19 MB
Peak Memory Usage 34 MB
wininit.exe
Process ID 1004
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe
Memory Usage 1.13 MB
Peak Memory Usage 5.10 MB
winlogon.exe
Process ID 812
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe
Memory Usage 3.32 MB
Peak Memory Usage 24 MB
WmiPrvSE.exe
Process ID 6760
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe
Memory Usage 9.83 MB
Peak Memory Usage 12 MB
WmiPrvSE.exe
Process ID 8996
User NETWORK SERVICE
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe
Memory Usage 21 MB
Peak Memory Usage 21 MB
WtuSystemSupport.exe
Process ID 1712
User SYSTEM
Domain NT AUTHORITY
Path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Web TuneUp\WtuSystemSupport.exe
Memory Usage 3.81 MB
Peak Memory Usage 64 MB
Security Options
Accounts: Administrator account status Disabled
Accounts: Block Microsoft accounts Not Defined
Accounts: Guest account status Disabled
Accounts: Limit local account use of blank passwords to console logon only Enabled
Accounts: Rename administrator account Administrator
Accounts: Rename guest account Guest
Audit: Audit the access of global system objects Disabled
Audit: Audit the use of Backup and Restore privilege Disabled
Audit: Force audit policy subcategory settings (Windows Vista or later) to override audit policy category settings Not Defined
Audit: Shut down system immediately if unable to log security audits Disabled
DCOM: Machine Access Restrictions in Security Descriptor Definition Language (SDDL) syntax Not Defined
DCOM: Machine Launch Restrictions in Security Descriptor Definition Language (SDDL) syntax Not Defined
Devices: Allow undock without having to log on Enabled
Devices: Allowed to format and eject removable media Not Defined
Devices: Prevent users from installing printer drivers Disabled
Devices: Restrict CD-ROM access to locally logged-on user only Not Defined
Devices: Restrict floppy access to locally logged-on user only Not Defined
Domain controller: Allow server operators to schedule tasks Not Defined
Domain controller: LDAP server signing requirements Not Defined
Domain controller: Refuse machine account password changes Not Defined
Domain member: Digitally encrypt or sign secure channel data (always) Enabled
Domain member: Digitally encrypt secure channel data (when possible) Enabled
Domain member: Digitally sign secure channel data (when possible) Enabled
Domain member: Disable machine account password changes Disabled
Domain member: Maximum machine account password age 30 days
Domain member: Require strong (Windows 2000 or later) session key Enabled
Interactive logon: Display user information when the session is locked Not Defined
Interactive logon: Do not display last user name Disabled
Interactive logon: Do not require CTRL+ALT+DEL Not Defined
Interactive logon: Machine account lockout threshold Not Defined
Interactive logon: Machine inactivity limit Not Defined
Interactive logon: Message text for users attempting to log on
Interactive logon: Message title for users attempting to log on
Interactive logon: Number of previous logons to cache (in case domain controller is not available) 10 logons
Interactive logon: Prompt user to change password before expiration 5 days
Interactive logon: Require Domain Controller authentication to unlock workstation Disabled
Interactive logon: Require smart card Disabled
Interactive logon: Smart card removal behavior No Action
Microsoft network client: Digitally sign communications (always) Disabled
Microsoft network client: Digitally sign communications (if server agrees) Enabled
Microsoft network client: Send unencrypted password to third-party SMB servers Disabled
Microsoft network server: Amount of idle time required before suspending session Not Defined
Microsoft network server: Attempt S4U2Self to obtain claim information Not Defined
Microsoft network server: Digitally sign communications (always) Disabled
Microsoft network server: Digitally sign communications (if client agrees) Disabled
Microsoft network server: Disconnect clients when logon hours expire Enabled
Microsoft network server: Server SPN target name validation level Not Defined
Network access: Allow anonymous SID/Name translation Disabled
Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts Enabled
Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts and shares Disabled
Network access: Do not allow storage of passwords and credentials for network authentication Disabled
Network access: Let Everyone permissions apply to anonymous users Disabled
Network access: Named Pipes that can be accessed anonymously
Network access: Remotely accessible registry paths System\CurrentControlSet\Control\ProductOptions,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Server Applications,Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
Network access: Remotely accessible registry paths and sub-paths System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers,System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog,Software\Microsoft\OLAP Server,Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print,Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\ContentIndex,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\UserConfig,System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\DefaultUserConfiguration,Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Perflib,System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysmonLog
Network access: Restrict anonymous access to Named Pipes and Shares Enabled
Network access: Restrict clients allowed to make remote calls to SAM
Network access: Shares that can be accessed anonymously Not Defined
Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts Classic - local users authenticate as themselves
Network security: Allow Local System to use computer identity for NTLM Not Defined
Network security: Allow LocalSystem NULL session fallback Not Defined
Network security: Allow PKU2U authentication requests to this computer to use online identities.

Not Defined
Network security: Configure encryption types allowed for Kerberos Not Defined
Network security: Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change Enabled
Network security: Force logoff when logon hours expire Disabled
Network security: LAN Manager authentication level Not Defined
Network security: LDAP client signing requirements Negotiate signing
Network security: Minimum session security for NTLM SSP based (including secure RPC) clients Require 128-bit encryption
Network security: Minimum session security for NTLM SSP based (including secure RPC) servers Require 128-bit encryption
Network security: Restrict NTLM: Add remote server exceptions for NTLM authentication Not Defined
Network security: Restrict NTLM: Add server exceptions in this domain Not Defined
Network security: Restrict NTLM: Audit Incoming NTLM Traffic Not Defined
Network security: Restrict NTLM: Audit NTLM authentication in this domain Not Defined
Network security: Restrict NTLM: Incoming NTLM traffic Not Defined
Network security: Restrict NTLM: NTLM authentication in this domain Not Defined
Network security: Restrict NTLM: Outgoing NTLM traffic to remote servers Not Defined
Recovery console: Allow automatic administrative logon Not Defined
Recovery console: Allow floppy copy and access to all drives and all folders Not Defined
Shutdown: Allow system to be shut down without having to log on Enabled
Shutdown: Clear virtual memory pagefile Disabled
System cryptography: Force strong key protection for user keys stored on the computer Not Defined
System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing Disabled
System objects: Require case insensitivity for non-Windows subsystems Enabled
System objects: Strengthen default permissions of internal system objects (e.g. Symbolic Links) Enabled
System settings: Optional subsystems Posix
System settings: Use Certificate Rules on Windows Executables for Software Restriction Policies Disabled
User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account Not Defined
User Account Control: Allow UIAccess applications to prompt for elevation without using the secure desktop Disabled
User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode Prompt for consent for non-Windows binaries
User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for standard users Prompt for credentials
User Account Control: Detect application installations and prompt for elevation Enabled
User Account Control: Only elevate executables that are signed and validated Disabled
User Account Control: Only elevate UIAccess applications that are installed in secure locations Enabled
User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode Enabled
User Account Control: Switch to the secure desktop when prompting for elevation Enabled
User Account Control: Virtualize file and registry write failures to per-user locations Enabled
Device Tree
ACPI x64-based PC
Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System
ACPI Fixed Feature Button
ACPI Power Button
Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5500 @ 2.80GHz
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5500 @ 2.80GHz
System board
PCI Express Root Complex
CPU to IO Controller
Intel 82567LM-3 Gigabit Network Connection
Intel Management Engine Interface
Intel Management Engine Interface
Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
Motherboard resources
Motherboard resources
Motherboard resources
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
PCI-to-PCI Bridge
Intel(R) Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
Generic PnP Monitor
Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
ATA Channel 0
ATA Channel 1
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A67
USB Root Hub
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A68
USB Root Hub
USB Printing Support
Brother HL-2140 series
Brother HL-2140 series
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A69
USB Root Hub
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A6C
USB Root Hub
High Definition Audio Controller
Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A64
USB Root Hub
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A65
USB Root Hub
USB Composite Device
USB Input Device
HID Keyboard Device
USB Input Device
HID-compliant consumer control device
HID-compliant mouse
HID-compliant system controller
HID-compliant vendor-defined device
HID-compliant vendor-defined device
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A66
USB Root Hub
Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A6A
USB Root Hub
LPC Controller
Advanced programmable interrupt controller
Communications Port (COM1)
Communications Port (COM2)
Direct memory access controller
High precision event timer
Numeric data processor
Programmable interrupt controller
PS/2 Compatible Mouse
Standard PS/2 Keyboard
System CMOS/real time clock
System speaker
System timer
Trusted Platform Module 1.2
ECP Printer Port (LPT1)
Printer Port Logical Interface
ATA Channel 0
ST2000DM001-1ER164 ATA Device
ATA Channel 1
WDC WD2000JD-22HBB0 ATA Device
ATA Channel 0
ATA Channel 1
CPU
Intel Pentium E5500
Cores 2
Threads 2
Name Intel Pentium E5500
Code Name Wolfdale
Package Socket 775 LGA
Technology 45nm
Specification Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5500 @ 2.80GHz
Family 6
Extended Family 6
Model 7
Extended Model 17
Stepping A
Revision R0
Instructions MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, Intel 64, NX, VMX
Virtualization Supported, Enabled
Hyperthreading Not supported
Bus Speed 199.5 MHz
Rated Bus Speed 798.0 MHz
Stock Core Speed 2800 MHz
Stock Bus Speed 200 MHz
Average Temperature 34 C
Caches
L1 Data Cache Size 2 x 32 KBytes
L1 Instructions Cache Size 2 x 32 KBytes
L2 Unified Cache Size 2048 KBytes
Cores
Core 0
Core Speed 1196.9 MHz
Multiplier x 6.0
Bus Speed 199.5 MHz
Temperature 36 C
Threads APIC ID: 0
Core 1
Core Speed 1196.9 MHz
Multiplier x 6.0
Bus Speed 199.5 MHz
Temperature 32 C
Threads APIC ID: 1
RAM
Memory slots
Total memory slots 1
Used memory slots 2
Free memory slots -1
Memory
Type DDR3
Size 8192 MBytes
Channels # Dual
DRAM Frequency 399.0 MHz
CAS# Latency (CL) 6 clocks
RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD) 6 clocks
RAS# Precharge (tRP) 6 clocks
Cycle Time (tRAS) 15 clocks
Command Rate (CR) 1T
Physical Memory
Memory Usage 35 %
Total Physical 7.87 GB
Available Physical 5.10 GB
Total Virtual 16 GB
Available Virtual 13 GB
SPD
Number Of SPD Modules 2
Slot #1
Type DDR3
Size 4096 MBytes
Manufacturer Kingston
Max Bandwidth PC3-10700 (667 MHz)
Part Number 9905403-447.A00LF
Serial Number 1161456823
Week/year 09 / 12
Timing table
JEDEC #1
Frequency 457.1 MHz
CAS# Latency 6.0
RAS# To CAS# 6
RAS# Precharge 6
tRAS 17
tRC 23
Voltage 1.500 V
JEDEC #2
Frequency 533.3 MHz
CAS# Latency 7.0
RAS# To CAS# 7
RAS# Precharge 7
tRAS 20
tRC 27
Voltage 1.500 V
JEDEC #3
Frequency 609.5 MHz
CAS# Latency 8.0
RAS# To CAS# 8
RAS# Precharge 8
tRAS 22
tRC 30
Voltage 1.500 V
JEDEC #4
Frequency 666.7 MHz
CAS# Latency 9.0
RAS# To CAS# 9
RAS# Precharge 9
tRAS 24
tRC 33
Voltage 1.500 V
Slot #2
Type DDR3
Size 4096 MBytes
Manufacturer Kingston
Max Bandwidth PC3-10700 (667 MHz)
Part Number 9905403-447.A00LF
Serial Number 1144699319
Week/year 09 / 12
Timing table
JEDEC #1
Frequency 457.1 MHz
CAS# Latency 6.0
RAS# To CAS# 6
RAS# Precharge 6
tRAS 17
tRC 23
Voltage 1.500 V
JEDEC #2
Frequency 533.3 MHz
CAS# Latency 7.0
RAS# To CAS# 7
RAS# Precharge 7
tRAS 20
tRC 27
Voltage 1.500 V
JEDEC #3
Frequency 609.5 MHz
CAS# Latency 8.0
RAS# To CAS# 8
RAS# Precharge 8
tRAS 22
tRC 30
Voltage 1.500 V
JEDEC #4
Frequency 666.7 MHz
CAS# Latency 9.0
RAS# To CAS# 9
RAS# Precharge 9
tRAS 24
tRC 33
Voltage 1.500 V
Motherboard
Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
Model 3646h (XU1 PROCESSOR)
Chipset Vendor Intel
Chipset Model Q45/Q43
Chipset Revision 03
Southbridge Vendor Intel
Southbridge Model 82801JB (ICH10)
Southbridge Revision 02
BIOS
Brand Hewlett-Packard
Version 786G7 v01.04
Date 3/4/2010
PCI Data
Slot PCI
Slot Type PCI
Slot Usage Available
Bus Width 32 bit
Slot Designation PCI1
Characteristics 5V, 3.3V, PME, SMBus
Slot Number 0
Slot PCI-E
Slot Type PCI-E
Slot Usage Available
Data lanes x1
Slot Designation PCI EXPRESS x1 SLOT 1 (PCIEx1 1)
Characteristics 3.3V, PME, SMBus
Slot Number 1
Slot PCI-E
Slot Type PCI-E
Slot Usage Available
Data lanes x1
Slot Designation PCI EXPRESS x1 SLOT 2 (PCIEx1 2)
Slot Number 2
Slot PCI-E
Slot Type PCI-E
Slot Usage Available
Data lanes x16
Slot Designation PCI EXPRESS x16 SLOT (PCIEx16)
Slot Number 3
Graphics
Monitor
Name Acer K222HQL on Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
Current Resolution 1920x1080 pixels
Work Resolution 1920x1040 pixels
State Enabled, Primary, Output devices support
Monitor Width 1920
Monitor Height 1080
Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Frequency 60 Hz
Device \\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0
Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset
Manufacturer Intel
Model Q45/Q43 Express Chipset
Device ID 8086-2E12
Revision 4
Subvendor HP (103C)
Current Performance Level Level 0
Driver version 8.15.10.2702
Count of performance levels : 1
Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset
Manufacturer Intel
Model Q45/Q43 Express Chipset
Device ID 8086-2E13
Revision 4
Subvendor HP (103C)
Current Performance Level Level 0
Driver version 8.15.10.2702
Count of performance levels : 1
Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
Storage
Hard drives
WDC WD2000JD-22HBB0 ATA Device
Manufacturer Western Digital
Business Unit/Brand Enterprise/WD Raptor
Heads 16
Cylinders 24,321
Tracks 6,201,855
Sectors 390,716,865
SATA type SATA-I 1.5Gb/s
Device type Fixed
ATA Standard ATA/ATAPI-6
Serial Number
Firmware Version Number 08.02D08
LBA Size 48-bit LBA
Power On Count 875 times
Power On Time 1952.8 days
Features S.M.A.R.T., AAM
Max. Transfer Mode SATA I 1.5Gb/s
Used Transfer Mode SATA I 1.5Gb/s
Interface SATA
Capacity 186 GB
Real size 200,049,647,616 bytes
RAID Type None
S.M.A.R.T
Status Good
Temperature 39 C
Temperature Range OK (less than 50 C)
S.M.A.R.T attributes
Attribute name Read Error Rate
Real value 0
Current 200
Worst 199
Threshold 51
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
Attribute name Spin-Up Time
Real value 5050 ms
Current 149
Worst 115
Threshold 21
Raw Value 00000013BA
Status Good
Attribute name Start/Stop Count
Real value 981
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 40
Raw Value 00000003D5
Status Good
Attribute name Reallocated Sectors Count
Real value 0
Current 200
Worst 200
Threshold 140
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
Attribute name Seek Error Rate
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 253
Threshold 51
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
Attribute name Power-On Hours (POH)
Real value 1952d 18h
Current 36
Worst 36
Threshold 0
Raw Value 000000B712
Status Good
0A
Attribute name Spin Retry Count
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 51
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
0B
Attribute name Recalibration Retries
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 51
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
0C
Attribute name Device Power Cycle Count
Real value 875
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 000000036B
Status Good
C2
Attribute name Temperature
Real value 39 C
Current 111
Worst 93
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000027
Status Good
C4
Attribute name Reallocation Event Count
Real value 0
Current 200
Worst 200
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
C5
Attribute name Current Pending Sector Count
Real value 0
Current 200
Worst 200
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
C6
Attribute name Uncorrectable Sector Count
Real value 0
Current 200
Worst 200
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
C7
Attribute name UltraDMA CRC Error Count
Real value 0
Current 200
Worst 253
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
C8
Attribute name Write Error Rate / Multi-Zone Error Rate
Real value 0
Current 200
Worst 200
Threshold 51
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
Partition 0
Partition ID Disk #0, Partition #0
Disk Letter E:
File System NTFS
Volume Serial Number 66F34BA4
Size 186 GB
Used Space 70 GB (38%)
Free Space 115 GB (62%)
ST2000DM001-1ER164 ATA Device
Manufacturer Seagate
Heads 16
Cylinders 243,201
Tracks 62,016,255
Sectors 3,907,024,065
SATA type SATA-III 6.0Gb/s
Device type Fixed
ATA Standard ACS2
Serial Number
Firmware Version Number CC25
LBA Size 48-bit LBA
Power On Count 161 times
Power On Time 603.7 days
Speed 7200 RPM
Features S.M.A.R.T., APM, NCQ
Max. Transfer Mode SATA III 6.0Gb/s
Used Transfer Mode SATA I 1.5Gb/s
Interface SATA
Capacity 1863 GB
Real size 2,000,398,934,016 bytes
RAID Type None
S.M.A.R.T
Status Good
Temperature 32 C
Temperature Range OK (less than 50 C)
S.M.A.R.T attributes
Attribute name Read Error Rate
Real value 0
Current 113
Worst 99
Threshold 6
Raw Value 000329FB00
Status Good
Attribute name Spin-Up Time
Real value 0 ms
Current 97
Worst 96
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
Attribute name Start/Stop Count
Real value 161
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 20
Raw Value 00000000A1
Status Good
Attribute name Reallocated Sectors Count
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 10
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
Attribute name Seek Error Rate
Real value 0
Current 83
Worst 60
Threshold 30
Raw Value 000DAF1EBD
Status Good
Attribute name Power-On Hours (POH)
Real value 603d 17h
Current 84
Worst 84
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000003899
Status Good
0A
Attribute name Spin Retry Count
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 97
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
0C
Attribute name Device Power Cycle Count
Real value 161
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 20
Raw Value 00000000A1
Status Good
B7
Attribute name SATA Downshift Error Count
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
B8
Attribute name End-to-End error / IOEDC
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 99
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
BB
Attribute name Reported Uncorrectable Errors
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
BC
Attribute name Command Timeout
Real value 51,540,393,998
Current 100
Worst 98
Threshold 0
Raw Value 00000C000E
Status Good
BD
Attribute name High Fly Writes (WDC)
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
BE
Attribute name Airflow Temperature
Real value 32 C
Current 68
Worst 56
Threshold 45
Raw Value 00231F0020
Status Good
BF
Attribute name G-sense error rate
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
C0
Attribute name Power-off Retract Count
Real value 35
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000023
Status Good
C1
Attribute name Load/Unload Cycle Count
Real value 935
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 00000003A7
Status Good
C2
Attribute name Temperature
Real value 32 C
Current 32
Worst 44
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000020
Status Good
C5
Attribute name Current Pending Sector Count
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
C6
Attribute name Uncorrectable Sector Count
Real value 0
Current 100
Worst 100
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
C7
Attribute name UltraDMA CRC Error Count
Real value 0
Current 200
Worst 200
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000000000
Status Good
F0
Attribute name Head Flying Hours
Real value 603d 11h
Current 100
Worst 253
Threshold 0
Raw Value 0000003893
Status Good
F1
Attribute name Total LBAs Written
Real value 19,907,245,197
Current 100
Worst 253
Threshold 0
Raw Value 00A290748D
Status Good
F2
Attribute name Total LBAs Read
Real value 134,475,362,584
Current 100
Worst 253
Threshold 0
Raw Value 004F5B3118
Status Good
Partition 0
Partition ID Disk #1, Partition #0
File System NTFS
Volume Serial Number 02BCE67B
Size 99 MB
Used Space 46 MB (46%)
Free Space 53 MB (54%)
Partition 1
Partition ID Disk #1, Partition #1
Disk Letter C:
File System NTFS
Volume Serial Number 74C3DD8A
Size 1862 GB
Used Space 343 GB (18%)
Free Space 1518 GB (82%)
Partition 2
Partition ID Disk #1, Partition #2
File System NTFS
Volume Serial Number 7487BE8D
Size 449 MB
Used Space 330 MB (73%)
Free Space 119 MB (27%)
Optical Drives
Media Type DVD Writer
Name HP DVD Writer 1260d ATA Device
Availability Running/Full Power
Capabilities Random Access, Supports Writing, Supports Removable Media
Read capabilities CD-R, CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-RAM, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
Write capabilities CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
Config Manager Error Code Device is working properly
Config Manager User Config FALSE
Drive D:
Media Loaded FALSE
SCSI Bus 0
SCSI Logical Unit 0
SCSI Port 2
SCSI Target Id 1
Status OK
Audio
Sound Card
Playback Devices
Speakers (High Definition Audio Device) (default)
Speakers (High Definition Audio Device) (default)
Peripherals
Standard PS/2 Keyboard
Device Kind Keyboard
Device Name Standard PS/2 Keyboard
Vendor PNP
Location LPC Controller
Driver
Date 6-21-2006
Version 10.0.14393.206
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
HID Keyboard Device
Device Kind Keyboard
Device Name HID Keyboard Device
Vendor Logitech
Location USB Input Device
Driver
Date 6-21-2006
Version 10.0.14393.206
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
HID-compliant mouse
Device Kind Mouse
Device Name HID-compliant mouse
Vendor Logitech
Location USB Input Device
Driver
Date 6-21-2006
Version 10.0.14393.0
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
PS/2 Compatible Mouse
Device Kind Mouse
Device Name PS/2 Compatible Mouse
Vendor PNP
Location LPC Controller
Driver
Date 6-21-2006
Version 10.0.14393.0
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
Brother HL-2140 series
Device Kind Printer
Device Name Brother HL-2140 series
Vendor Brother
Location USB Printing Support
Driver
Date 7-8-2009
Version 1.8.0.0
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BH2140.PDD
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BH2140.INI
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BH2140.DAT
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BW2140.INI
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BE2140.DAT
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BROHLA7A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRUHLA7A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRLHLA7A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRLHL07A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BROHL07A.CHM
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRSP107A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRSP207A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRQIKMON.EXE
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRQIKMON.CHM
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRMD05A.EXE
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRB1LA7A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRB2LA7A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\{67A6EFEB-68DF-4DF4-BE08-FC2143A845C4}\BRB3LA7A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BRRBTOOL.EXE
File C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BRLM03A.DLL
File C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\BROSNMP.DLL
Printers
Brother HL-2140 series (Default Printer)
Printer Port USB001
Print Processor winprint
Availability Always
Priority 1
Duplex None
Print Quality 600 * 600 dpi Monochrome
Status Unknown
Driver
Driver Name Brother HL-2140 series (v1.08)
Driver Path C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\BROHLA7A.DLL
Fax
Printer Port SHRFAX:
Print Processor winprint
Availability Always
Priority 1
Duplex None
Print Quality 200 * 200 dpi Monochrome
Status Unknown
Driver
Driver Name Microsoft Shared Fax Driver (v4.00)
Driver Path C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\FXSDRV.DLL
Microsoft Print to PDF
Printer Port PORTPROMPT:
Print Processor winprint
Availability Always
Priority 1
Duplex None
Print Quality 600 * 600 dpi Color
Status Unknown
Driver
Driver Name Microsoft Print To PDF (v6.03)
Driver Path C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ntprint.inf_amd64_7b3eed059f4c3e41\Amd64\mxdwdrv.dll
Microsoft XPS Document Writer
Printer Port PORTPROMPT:
Print Processor winprint
Availability Always
Priority 1
Duplex None
Print Quality 600 * 600 dpi Color
Status Unknown
Driver
Driver Name Microsoft XPS Document Writer v4 (v6.03)
Driver Path C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ntprint.inf_amd64_7b3eed059f4c3e41\Amd64\mxdwdrv.dll
Network
You are connected to the internet
Connected through Intel 82567LM-3 Gigabit Network Connection
IP Address 192.168.1.20
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Gateway server 192.168.1.1
Preferred DNS server 192.168.1.1
DHCP Enabled
DHCP server 192.168.1.1
External IP Address
Adapter Type Ethernet
NetBIOS over TCP/IP Enabled via DHCP
NETBIOS Node Type Hybrid node
Link Speed 251 Bps
Computer Name
NetBIOS Name
DNS Name
Membership Part of workgroup
Workgroup WORKGROUP
Remote Desktop
Enabled
Console
State Active
Domain
RDP-Tcp
State Listen
WinInet Info
LAN Connection
Local system uses a local area network to connect to the Internet
Local system has RAS to connect to the Internet
Wi-Fi Info
Wi-Fi not enabled
WinHTTPInfo
WinHTTPSessionProxyType No proxy
Session Proxy
Session Proxy Bypass
Connect Retries 5
Connect Timeout (ms) 60,000
HTTP Version HTTP 1.1
Max Connects Per 1.0 Servers INFINITE
Max Connects Per Servers INFINITE
Max HTTP automatic redirects 10
Max HTTP status continue 10
Send Timeout (ms) 30,000
IEProxy Auto Detect No
IEProxy Auto Config
IEProxy
IEProxy Bypass
Default Proxy Config Access Type No proxy
Default Config Proxy
Default Config Proxy Bypass
Sharing and Discovery
Network Discovery Enabled
File and Printer Sharing Enabled
File and printer sharing service Enabled
Simple File Sharing Enabled
Administrative Shares Enabled
Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts Classic - local users authenticate as themselves
Adapters List
Enabled
Intel(R) 82567LM-3 Gigabit Network Connection
Connection Name Wired LAN
NetBIOS over TCPIP Yes
DHCP enabled Yes
MAC Address
IP Address 192.168.1.20
Gateway server 192.168.1.1
DHCP 192.168.1.1
DNS Server 192.168.1.1
VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter #2
Connection Name VirtualBox Host-Only Network #2
NetBIOS over TCPIP Yes
DHCP enabled No
MAC Address
IP Address 192.168.56.1
Network Shares
Users C:\Users
Current TCP Connections
AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (2772)
Local 127.0.0.1:27015 ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:50168 (Querying... )
Local 127.0.0.1:49668 ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:5354 (Querying... )
Local 127.0.0.1:49669 ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:5354 (Querying... )
Local 127.0.0.1:27015 LISTEN
avgsvca.exe (2760)
Local 192.168.1.20:49699 ESTABLISHED Remote 212.4.153.169:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:50348 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 23.199.174.16:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
avgwdsvca.exe (2832)
Local 192.168.1.20:53582 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 209.10.120.23:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe (7976)
Local 192.168.1.20:50178 ESTABLISHED Remote 74.125.22.125:5222 (Querying... )
Local 192.168.1.20:53733 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.202:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54131 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 172.217.0.45:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:50180 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 173.194.207.95:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54130 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 172.217.2.202:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (7484)
Local 127.0.0.1:50168 ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:27015 (Querying... )
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_11.9.261.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\SkypeHost.exe (1800)
Local 192.168.1.20:25249 LISTEN
Local 192.168.1.20:50213 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 93.184.215.200:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:53709 CLOSE-WAIT Remote 65.55.223.28:40033 (Querying... )
C:\Windows\explorer.exe (6412)
Local 192.168.1.20:51763 ESTABLISHED Remote 65.52.108.236:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
lsass.exe (836)
Local 0.0.0.0:49677 LISTEN
mDNSResponder.exe (2780)
Local 127.0.0.1:5354 LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:5354 ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:49669 (Querying... )
Local 127.0.0.1:5354 ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:49668 (Querying... )
mqsvc.exe (2056)
Local 0.0.0.0:1801 LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:2103 LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:2105 LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:2107 LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:49678 LISTEN
Serv-U.exe (2192)
Local 127.0.0.1:43958 LISTEN
services.exe (488)
Local 0.0.0.0:49713 LISTEN
slimsvc.exe (2892)
Local 127.0.0.1:49670 ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:49671 (Querying... )
Local 127.0.0.1:49671 ESTABLISHED Remote 127.0.0.1:49670 (Querying... )
Local 127.0.0.1:7776 LISTEN
spoolsv.exe (2400)
Local 0.0.0.0:49667 LISTEN
svchost.exe (1152)
Local 0.0.0.0:135 (DCE) LISTEN
svchost.exe (1344)
Local 0.0.0.0:3389 LISTEN
Local 192.168.1.20:54563 ESTABLISHED Remote 104.16.89.188:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
svchost.exe (1352)
Local 0.0.0.0:7680 LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:49666 LISTEN
Local 192.168.1.20:51774 ESTABLISHED Remote 65.52.108.216:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
svchost.exe (1488)
Local 0.0.0.0:49665 LISTEN
System Process
Local 192.168.1.20:54167 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.202:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54403 TIME-WAIT Remote 31.13.74.12:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54404 TIME-WAIT Remote 31.13.74.12:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54405 TIME-WAIT Remote 63.135.90.143:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54406 TIME-WAIT Remote 63.135.90.143:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54407 TIME-WAIT Remote 63.135.90.143:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54420 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.231.60:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54424 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.7.128.98:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54427 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.70:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54428 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.97:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54429 TIME-WAIT Remote 198.41.214.68:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54433 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.206.5.247:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54438 TIME-WAIT Remote 72.251.231.58:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54439 TIME-WAIT Remote 72.251.231.57:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54440 TIME-WAIT Remote 72.251.231.57:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54446 TIME-WAIT Remote 151.101.20.204:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54447 TIME-WAIT Remote 151.101.20.204:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54448 TIME-WAIT Remote 151.101.20.204:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54450 TIME-WAIT Remote 107.21.18.47:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54453 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.86.9.172:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54460 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.228.164:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54465 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.44.176.49:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54470 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.45.228.6:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54285 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.192.55.211:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54483 TIME-WAIT Remote 128.127.159.1:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54492 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.175.50.73:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54498 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.228.164:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54499 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.228.164:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54504 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.23.99.207:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54511 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.228.164:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54512 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.228.164:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54519 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.23.99.207:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54530 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.228.164:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54531 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.228.164:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54534 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.11.211.13:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54537 TIME-WAIT Remote 173.194.206.95:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54540 TIME-WAIT Remote 198.232.125.83:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54541 TIME-WAIT Remote 50.97.40.233:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54544 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.67:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54547 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.72:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54548 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.67:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54550 TIME-WAIT Remote 169.54.33.154:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54551 TIME-WAIT Remote 169.54.33.154:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54559 TIME-WAIT Remote 199.96.57.6:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54562 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.85.89.87:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54163 TIME-WAIT Remote 167.206.145.40:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54564 TIME-WAIT Remote 74.125.192.190:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54168 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.78:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54170 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.11.211.13:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54177 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.4.200:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54178 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.78:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54179 TIME-WAIT Remote 209.85.232.157:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54184 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.67:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54186 TIME-WAIT Remote 167.206.145.40:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54187 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.67:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54188 TIME-WAIT Remote 65.55.44.108:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54189 TIME-WAIT Remote 65.55.44.109:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54190 TIME-WAIT Remote 151.101.20.204:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54191 TIME-WAIT Remote 151.101.20.204:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54192 TIME-WAIT Remote 74.125.29.95:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54193 TIME-WAIT Remote 173.194.206.95:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54195 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.67:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54196 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.84.39.197:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54197 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.84.39.197:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54198 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.84.39.197:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54199 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.84.39.197:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54200 TIME-WAIT Remote 192.132.33.27:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54201 TIME-WAIT Remote 192.132.33.27:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54202 TIME-WAIT Remote 216.58.219.194:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54203 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.240.190.168:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54204 TIME-WAIT Remote 216.58.219.194:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54207 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.200.244.193:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54208 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.78:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54209 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.239.17.113:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54211 TIME-WAIT Remote 192.132.33.31:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54212 TIME-WAIT Remote 192.132.33.31:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54213 TIME-WAIT Remote 209.85.144.128:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54214 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.66:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54216 TIME-WAIT Remote 216.58.219.194:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54217 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.3.2:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54223 TIME-WAIT Remote 209.85.144.190:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54233 TIME-WAIT Remote 162.216.59.16:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54235 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.50.231.184:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54241 TIME-WAIT Remote 216.58.219.194:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54242 TIME-WAIT Remote 216.58.219.194:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54248 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.230.53.77:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54249 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.77:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54252 TIME-WAIT Remote 162.216.59.16:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54256 TIME-WAIT Remote 151.101.20.166:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54267 TIME-WAIT Remote 31.13.74.7:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54280 TIME-WAIT Remote 69.166.1.10:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54284 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.192.55.211:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54489 TIME-WAIT Remote 162.216.59.18:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54286 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.192.55.211:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54288 TIME-WAIT Remote 69.172.216.111:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54290 TIME-WAIT Remote 169.47.30.64:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54295 TIME-WAIT Remote 216.58.217.161:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54296 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.21.181.72:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54297 TIME-WAIT Remote 23.21.181.72:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54298 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.3.2:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54299 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.3.2:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54300 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.3.2:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54301 TIME-WAIT Remote 38.72.130.133:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54302 TIME-WAIT Remote 38.72.130.133:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54303 TIME-WAIT Remote 38.72.130.133:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54304 TIME-WAIT Remote 162.216.59.16:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54305 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.57:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54306 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.57:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54307 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.57:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54314 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.21:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54315 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.21:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54316 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.21:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54328 TIME-WAIT Remote 192.82.242.30:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54341 TIME-WAIT Remote 199.96.57.6:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54342 TIME-WAIT Remote 162.216.59.10:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54343 TIME-WAIT Remote 162.216.59.10:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54344 TIME-WAIT Remote 162.216.59.10:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54349 TIME-WAIT Remote 169.47.30.64:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54350 TIME-WAIT Remote 169.47.30.64:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54353 TIME-WAIT Remote 162.208.22.39:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54355 TIME-WAIT Remote 98.139.225.43:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54360 TIME-WAIT Remote 199.38.164.54:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54373 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.21:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54375 TIME-WAIT Remote 216.200.232.114:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54379 TIME-WAIT Remote 172.217.1.70:443 (Querying... ) (HTTPS)
Local 192.168.1.20:54382 TIME-WAIT Remote 8.43.72.21:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54385 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.44.216.143:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54386 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.44.216.143:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54387 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.7.36.165:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54388 TIME-WAIT Remote 52.7.36.165:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54392 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.88.144.196:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54393 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.88.144.196:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54394 TIME-WAIT Remote 54.88.144.196:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54395 TIME-WAIT Remote 50.116.194.23:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54396 TIME-WAIT Remote 50.116.194.23:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54397 TIME-WAIT Remote 50.116.194.23:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54398 TIME-WAIT Remote 50.116.194.23:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
Local 192.168.1.20:54402 TIME-WAIT Remote 31.13.74.12:80 (Querying... ) (HTTP)
System Process
Local 0.0.0.0:80 (HTTP) LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:445 (Windows shares) LISTEN
Local 192.168.1.20:139 (NetBIOS session service) LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:5357 LISTEN
Local 127.0.0.1:8092 LISTEN
Local 192.168.56.1:139 (NetBIOS session service) LISTEN
Local 0.0.0.0:2869 LISTEN
wininit.exe (1004)
Local 0.0.0.0:49664 LISTEN
Generated with Speccy
Old 12-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #15
Registered Member

My System

In the future, when you want to share your Speccy results, in Speccy, go to File/Publish Snapshot. Copy the link and paste it in your next post.
I would disconnect your secondary HDD and just leave the Windows OS drive attached and see if it will boot that way.
As for Drivers go to the HP Drives site for your model Drivers & Software for HP Compaq Elite 8000 Small Form Factor PC - HP Support Center.. Choose Windows 7. Download the Chipset driver, install that first. Unzip it to the C: drive, open the driver file right click Setup.exe and choose Properties/Compatibility make the mode compatible with Windows 7, Run as Administrator.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:02 PM   #16
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk.funk View Post
In the future, when you want to share your Speccy results, in Speccy, go to File/Publish Snapshot. Copy the link and paste it in your next post.
I would disconnect your secondary HDD and just leave the Windows OS drive attached and see if it will boot that way.
As for Drivers go to the HP Drives site for your model Drivers & Software for HP Compaq Elite 8000 Small Form Factor PC - HP Support Center.. Choose Windows 7. Download the Chipset driver, install that first. Unzip it to the C: drive, open the driver file right click Setup.exe and choose Properties/Compatibility make the mode compatible with Windows 7, Run as Administrator.
Spunk, thanks for the feedback on how to share Speccy results going forward.

I love troubleshooting a problem and getting to the bottom of it and finding a solution to the problem but in this case I'm gonna have to hang up the gloves. Nothing has seemed to work. I've decided to just reformat my HDD and reinstall Windows and start from scratch.

I'm gonna put some money together and build my own system. I'll salvage the HDD and RAM from this computer to use on the one I'm gonna put together.

This computer worked great for many years but it's time to move on. Specs are old and I was due for an upgrade anyway.

Thanks again for all your help.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:30 AM   #17
Registered Member

My System

I think reinstalling Windows on this machine will do a world of good, but if you have the money and can upgrade to a newer PC, that is even better. At that point you can reinstall Windows on this computer, sell it, or use it as a backup.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:20 AM   #18
Team Manager - Hardware
Acting Manager, Security Center

My System

Saving ram is fine except it will mean you have to find a good quality older motherboard and that will be quite difficult for your hardware. Myself I just had a nightmare trying to find a quality motherboard for Intel Gen3 cpu which is much newer than your processor. My main concern though is to suggest you not use an old hard drive. Remember they were warrantied for 1-2 years and regardless of new install, the very last thing I would carry forward to hold Windows is an old hard drive that has been in use many years. An old drive used to store files is ok and that is quite a different situation.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and more effectively.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:39 AM   #19
Registered Member

My System

I agree with Rich-M. If you get a newer computer, the RAM will probably not be compatible with your new motherboard. Technology advances so quickly these days. As for your HDD, I wouldn't use it for your Boot drive, but will still be useful as a Storage drive.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:04 PM   #20
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Spunk n Rich, after thinking over I agree with both of you. The RAM will have to be upgraded as well to be compatible with the new motherboard/CPU. The HDD I think I can still salvage as it was purchased sometime last year I think. I would have to double check but I believe the specs are pretty ok. I think it's SATA III, and 2TB. Or I can always get a SDD hard drive as the booting drive and use the other one as secondary for saving other stuff.

In reality I don't need a super build or anything. Main use will be for web browsing, emails and for the wife to do her online schooling. She does Capell online.

I put a build together at Newegg which out to something like $350 not including the RAM or HDD. I'll make this remaining choices and will post here what I've put together to get your opinions.

Thanks again guys.
Closed Thread